• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
mycard.png

ive got the johto bages on there. looking for c&c on the card~. for cubone, charizard and utterfree, i used some pinball sprites i re-vamped, that i am hoping to make avaliable once they are done, first gen. only im sad to say....
Why dont you use these pinball sprites? http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9951/pinballdexcx3.gif

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2006
mytrainercardcj7.png

heres one of my trainer cards

card.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2010
Here is mine. Yeah, I know that Frontier symbols and Contest Ribbons aren't Badges, but i inclued them too.

EDIT: I have a little wuestion? Is it too big for putting it in sig, or not?
PS: Sorry for my English. I'm from Poland.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Here is mine. Yeah, I know that Frontier symbols and Contest Ribbons aren't Badges, but i inclued them too.

EDIT: I have a little wuestion? Is it too big for putting it in sig, or not?
PS: Sorry for my English. I'm from Poland.

i think that if you are worried it is too big, you should put the badges along the side NEXT to the card on either the Right or Left.
just suggesting, you could put some on either side?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2010
i think that if you are worried it is too big, you should put the badges along the side NEXT to the card on either the Right or Left.
just suggesting, you could put some on either side?

I finished my new TC. It's in my Sig.

Years
Im not sure if i should post this in here. But, Does anyone have the lettering style of FireRed & LeafGreen? If so can they PM me it. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
he means the acctual file you can load into you computer so that when you type, itc comes up, like at the top of word documents, you have tht selector that you can choose your fon from? like that.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Does anyone other than EVA-01 know how to make a flip effect like this? If someone does can you explain how to do it. I want to seperate my trainer card in my sig and make one that flips.

Last edited:

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
Years
well my trainer card maker isnt working so , I made one without it so here u r! my tcard is in my sig it's easy to make even without program

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back