• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one superpower. . . .

Regumika

So Graceful
Years
Alloy manipulation, because I like to build (and fix) things, especially mechanical things (and use them).

Sirfetch’d

Probably flying because how fucking cool is that?? Though time travel seems tempting to pick too because I have so much of my past that I want to go back and have a do-over of :(

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i would want to fly so i can go anywhere i want to go in the world such as disney world. no more plane transportation!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I want the ability to control time. So pausing time, rewinding it, and fast forwarding through boring parts are all possible. It's been my answer to this question for years, so I know it's the answer for me, haha.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Eternal/extended life. There's too much I want to see in the future that I'd never get to see because of the average lifespan of a human. But I want to be able to live through it all.

Sirfetch’d

I want the ability to control time. So pausing time, rewinding it, and fast forwarding through boring parts are all possible. It's been my answer to this question for years, so I know it's the answer for me, haha.

We'll call you Zilean

Years
ability to look into the future.

I could then predict the stock market, be an actual psychic... world or riches and fame here I come.

Yukari

I'd want the power to read, and control people's minds. That would be awesome. >:)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for your participation! I have gathered data from 17 forums about what super power they want and got a total of 204 total superpowers and 155 powers are different from each other! Now that I have a list of all theses powers, I have decided to give them back to you in the form of a random chance gumball machine!

superpower_gumballs__by_annadog40-d8v4are.jpg

If you care to take a chance at the random power gumball machine say you do and I shall put all 204 powers into a random list sorter and you shall gain that power!

I only have 204 powers so there are only 13 slots available so sign up fast!

Back