• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Colosseum (Black Label, Extra Disc?)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 30, 2015
So I am currently looking for a copy of Pokemon Colosseum. Some of the ads have "Black Label" on them or "extra disc". What exactly do I need to be looking for here? I would like to have the game in its entirety and want to make sure I buy the right version with the right pieces. Thanks in advance for any answers!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
My version of Pokemon Colosseum (US version, purchased back around the time of release) contains one disc. The disc is mostly black, with red text for the "Colosseum" name and for silhouettes of Umbreon (left) and Espeon (right). The cover of the case contains the Johto dog/whatever you want to call them trio at the bottom, the "Pokemon Colosseum" text in the middle, Groudon and Kyogre near the top, and a translucent version of the protagonist's face and chest near the very top of the box.

The "extra disc" version could refer to the Jirachi bonus disc, which came with some versions of the game. Those ones may come with different box art that mentions the bonus disc. The disc, as the name suggests, is a nice bonus, but is in no way necessary to play the game, and has nothing to do with the game itself (I think it just gives you a special Jirachi for your GBA games). The version I have (described above) is the complete game, if that's all that you're looking for.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 30, 2015
My version of Pokemon Colosseum (US version, purchased back around the time of release) contains one disc. The disc is mostly black, with red text for the "Colosseum" name and for silhouettes of Umbreon (left) and Espeon (right). The cover of the case contains the Johto dog/whatever you want to call them trio at the bottom, the "Pokemon Colosseum" text in the middle, Groudon and Kyogre near the top, and a translucent version of the protagonist's face and chest near the very top of the box.

The "extra disc" version could refer to the Jirachi bonus disc, which came with some versions of the game. Those ones may come with different box art that mentions the bonus disc. The disc, as the name suggests, is a nice bonus, but is in no way necessary to play the game, and has nothing to do with the game itself (I think it just gives you a special Jirachi for your GBA games). The version I have (described above) is the complete game, if that's all that you're looking for.

Awesome! Thanks for the help! I may have to get that bonus disc. I appreciate the help and the description!

Back