• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Wooh! New members, welcome~

Uhm, I played Twilight Princess before Ocarina of Time. So, I played it without being able to compare those two wich eachother. I was blown away by Twilight Princess, litterally.
Ocarina of Time was good... really good. :O I was blown away as well, but in a different way.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah ocarina of time had time travel features for the adult link or kid link so many things changed due to the whole time change and all. But i want more zelda games that play out after your adventure like how seasons ages did so. That is the only thing i want. You guys?

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
You can do that with every game, can't you? You can always go back to get everything. I didn't really like those Seasons/Ages games either. They were boring and made me unattractive to the Zelda series.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
You guys never get my point. What i mean is to have the game continue after the whole story like you would be back in the village and the children will be safe and you just play without a quest on your shoulders. Just free roaming around hyrule doing nothing.

Lo-chan

Years
But you can already do that. I personally think that the Zelda games are perfect the way they are. I just wish they could be as challenging as they once were.

Welcome back JBCBlank! =]

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah you can but with the satisfaction that you saved hyrule and being recognized an all. but thats just me.nYeah i love a challenge. But tp was challenging you cant say it wasnt. Ganon and the 4 levels of epic is proof enough. Anyway crazy thought..
If there was a link kart and it featured LoZ character what would be the tracks and what would the charcters drive? Crazy i know but its funnily cool in strange way.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
You guys never get my point. What i mean is to have the game continue after the whole story like you would be back in the village and the children will be safe and you just play without a quest on your shoulders. Just free roaming around hyrule doing nothing.

Try to make it clearer then. Can't you ALWAYS room around Hyrule when the game ends? It doesn't close.

As for your topic thing. Link could drive.. uh.. me something like Epona? I don't know. They could race through the Goron Mines lmao.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yeah, you can always roam free in Hyrule. But... it's different in some games. When the boss is defeated, it stays defeated. And you can roam Hyrule after the darkness has gone... while in games such as Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, you can defeat the Ganondorf... and after the credits roll, you start back where you saved last. While in those other games you save after the credits. I think that's what he means.

On another note: Racing through the Goren Mines? AWESOME. 8D Let's roll... XD I liked that Race in the MM. ^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah Yeah blader got what i was saying. Goron mines? Hell if its all lava and driving on walls due to magnet fields im surely in. Or better yet. Driving against yetis in snowpeak. Oh yes thats what i call quality racing. I could picture zelda in some really badass speedy car that has triforce and royalty written all over.

Years
(Do you have to do something specific to join a club now or can you just ask?)

The Oracle games were fun, but not really classics you'd want to return to. OoT certainly was (especially Master Quest—fun!). MM. And, oh yes. ALttP. I think we can ALL agree on the epic and classic nature of that gem.

(You can't escape it, my boy)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
YAY! new member. Welcome. No you just post say you want to join and all. So yeah oldies were good. I loved alttp as it was fun filled. The dark world was something else or what! I want a 3D game with such thing but link is bad in the dark world and it should top OoT. So i can take eijis spot
>=D

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
(Do you have to do something specific to join a club now or can you just ask?)

The Oracle games were fun, but not really classics you'd want to return to. OoT certainly was (especially Master Quest—fun!). MM. And, oh yes. ALttP. I think we can ALL agree on the epic and classic nature of that gem.

(You can't escape it, my boy)
Yes I can :p LA > ALttP It's just...scientifically proven. Yeah, let's go with that. Welcome to the club! XD

---

I think it would be bad gameness if you could continue OoT after the Ganon battle. You're sent back in time to your regain your lost childhood. The flow of time is sealed. If you didn't collect everything you wanted as an adult then you're out of luck. Not a good idea.

Lo-chan

Years
Welcome Abby ^^

Um... Are we talking about a Zelda racing game now or are we still on the same topic as before about a remake/new game? o.o;

A Zelda racing game would just be random. I dunno if they will ever make a Zelda game like they do with Mario. I highly doubt it just because of it being such a serious game.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Welcome to the club, Abby. ^^ hope you have fun here. ^^

Hm, Triforce, I don't think they were talking about continuing OoT after the credits, 'cause what you say is true. The ending is perfect. Nothing else needed. More like games that don't have such a complicated plot like OoT... (like Twilight Princess for instance - it'd be nice to see how they would rebuild Hyrule Castle)

On another note, I was quickreading through [N]Gamer (dunno if this mag exists in english as well, but it's a Nintendo magazine) earlier today. There was a small article about why the creator of OoT liked it that much. He said that it's really satisfiying for him that Ocarina of Time is still regarded as one of the greatest games in history.
And there was a small timeline about Link's (looks) evolution. I then noticed it was indeed true that the Link from ALttP had pink hair. [*gigglesnort*] . Also that the WindWaker's Link wasn't really welcomed (I liked it, though..) for his "chibi" looks, but that Miyamoto wanted to do something along the lines of the WW again. (don't know if they considered PH in this).

I had to laugh when reading the review of Fire Emblem - Shadow Dragon. I know FE has like nothing to do with LoZ, but the writers actually managed to put Link in the article's openingssentence. It was something like this:
Fans of the Super Smash Bros Brawl game will say:"So that's where Marth comes from!" Loyal fans of the Fire Emblem franchise will say: "And now with pants?"
Just like Link from the Legend of Zelda, Marth had different outfits in the earlier games. In the first game he wore a blue tunic, with no pants, just like Link (in ALttP (and earlier?))

The last sentences are not exactly what they said, but it's something along those lines: Marth's wearing pants now... he's gone through the same phase as Link.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
But Twilight Princess was finished.. D: I don't see why someone would need to continue it. The plot was done. Why would Hyrule castle need to be rebuilt anyways. oO; It served really no purpose up until the end.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah sure buts its fun to see such things like a ruined castle and the kids back in the village playing happily and all sorts of stuff like that. Lets not forget yeti babies! Anyway i sense all this miyamoto talk of zelda here and zelda there and his hints of zelda this and zelda that means zelda something will be revealed soon. Which issue of ngamer was that blader? I got all xept 28-30.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I really don't think that LoZ needs any other game, I think that they should remake LoZ OoT! With graphics that will make you drop the control and praise Link like a god! Graphics that if you zoom on Link's face in Death Mountain, you can see him sweating!!!! *dies*

God I would love that... especially if they added stuff at the end... Like return to Link's childhood and play with Zelda in the castle. XD or make like... deliveries and stuff... that would be cute.

~JBCBlank

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I really don't think that LoZ needs any other game, I think that they should remake LoZ OoT! With graphics that will make you drop the control and praise Link like a god! Graphics that if you zoom on Link's face in Death Mountain, you can see him sweating!!!! *dies*

God I would love that... especially if they added stuff at the end... Like return to Link's childhood and play with Zelda in the castle. XD or make like... deliveries and stuff... that would be cute.

~JBCBlank

Oops... Excuse me for my absence from this club.(Trying to catch some wi-fi is a pain heh!) I totally agree with you JBC! Oh if the 3-D graphics were enhanced to that breaking point... *dies too*

Play with Zelda huh... I think he'd get thrown out again... hahaha... But I do hope some hint of a new zelda game comes... I'm bored out of my mind.

Back