• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
my FC is in the signature and I already have your 1st white FC. In case it doesnt show up, heres my FC: 3224 8040 7264

Want to trade for the sassy one now really quickly? or......?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I was recommended to you by a girl named iloveeevee. Do you know her? Well I'm actually a little confused on your schedule. The part where it says regular trading days does that mean no shinies? I know that's pretty stupid but please help. Unless you nedd to finish helping Birthday thunder ofcourse.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
my FC is in the signature and I already have your 1st white FC. In case it doesnt show up, heres my FC: 3224 8040 7264

Want to trade for the sassy one now really quickly? or......?
Yes head on in there!!

I was recommended to you by a girl named iloveeevee. Do you know her? Well I'm actually a little confused on your schedule. The part where it says regular trading days does that mean no shinies? I know that's pretty stupid but please help. Unless you nedd to finish helping Birthday thunder ofcourse.

I need to finish with Thunder 1st please!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
EDIT: I don't know her but have seen her around, never traded with her I don't think!!
As for regular it means no shinys, but I do help peeps that VM me instead of posting in here!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thanks again, my friend is going to be thrilled with this guy. Cant wait to hear from you on that modest one! Let me know if you get it and I'll tarde you immediately!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I don't have it yet, but trying to stay on a little later in hopes that he will come on and trade with me and help with some thing else atm that I'm stuck on!!

Back