• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well, the BDC page and my suggestions on the tournament... >.>
Ah :p

Yeah, most every captain is overpowered, according to their charts. Including me, probably.
Eh, you're excused :p

Aww, but that sounds like it'd be fun...for us anyway. :p
Exactly why I can't let that happen!

Yes you are. If it had been in binary, then I think you wouldn't have misread it. :P
True...

Ohh. Reminds me of how long I've missed on the anime. After this semester ends I'll try to catch up. XD What episode number is the latest one, btw?
317; the first episode of the new filler arc.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Not sure how busy I'll be in the next couple days so I'll say it now:
I'm going to Florida on Monday and coming back the following Monday. No internet, but I might get on sometimes at the mall or library or something.
Just to alert you to next week's inactivity.

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! >:D Edit: Keire lol Of course I read all the rules, BUT that one :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

Why do I suddenly feel the urge to go MWAHAHAHAHA...? XD

Not sure how busy I'll be in the next couple days so I'll say it now:
I'm going to Florida on Monday and coming back the following Monday. No internet, but I might get on sometimes at the mall or library or something.

Alright...have fun in Florida! (If you even get on in time to see this. XD)

Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! :D

Spoiler:

Hello Kyoto! I am Pikapal642, Captain of the Ninth Division. Unfortunately, you have forgotten to include a certain something in you introduction post. Go back and look at the rules in the first post of this club and see if you can find what you missed. ;)

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilp said:
You're doing it by random, right? Perhaps you should take out the names of people who have already fought, just so that we can see everyone fighting, and not a few people fighting a lot of people.

Zam said:
I think it'd be best to make this like a tournament style.

Good point, I think I'll make it more like a tournament.

Kyoto said:
Hai, I am new and would love to join!

Welcome! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th squad! Do you read or watch bleach? Or both?

Minchan said:

Have fun! Beware for Timeshare!

Ilpy said:

Aww...
You would tell us if your sister joins, wouldn't you?
Btw,
You changed your age a while back. Happy Birthday?

Me said:
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------
Mc is just stronger so he gets my vote.
Which makes him the winner.

-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------

Two rather unique zanpakuto's. This should be interesting.

Last edited:

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Welcome! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th squad! Do you read or watch bleach? Or both?

Currently I am only watching, I will start to read Bleach when school work becomes less. I am so busy! >:(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Hai, I am new and would love to join! Soi Fon is one of my favorites! >:D Edit: Keire lol Of course I read all the rules, BUT that one :P

Spoiler:
Welcome to the Bleach club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you'd like to call me by.

I quite like your zanpakutou, it's nice and simple. And the more kidou users, the better. The actual show doesn't use them enough.

Aww...
You would tell us if your sister joins, wouldn't you?
Btw,
You changed your age a while back. Happy Birthday?
She would if she joins.
XD thanks. Yeah, 28th March, I turned 15. I didn't expect you guys to say anything, I guess, since I didn't mention it.

Charts wise:
Pikapal has 20 more offense, 10 less defense, 10 more mobility, 30 less kidou/reiatsu, 10 less intelligence and 30 more stamina. Pikapal wins by 10 points, however, I think that the combination of Smile's high intelligence, kidou/reiatsu and mobility works really well together, and would beat Pikapal.

But in terms of zanpakutou... The key to beating Pikapal's Zan is to quickly catch on to the rhythm and pattern, and throw him off. Unfortunately for Pikapal, Smile is in the top 3 I can't decide whether Smile or Rasen is higher who would have very little to no trouble figuring it out. The randomness of Smile's zan, and the wide variety he has also gives him an advantage, I would say.

So Smile! wins.

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2011
What squad will I be placed in? I guess I could join the 8th since there are no members.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well this is probably my last post before vacation~

I missed seeing a new member come in? HI. =D

I'm Min, captain of squad 10. Umm the people here can attest: I get hyper easily. BE WARNED. Oh yeah, I have cookies. Want some? Too bad. All for me. (Though I might reconsider if I ever get any squad members. XD)

Err Anyway I guess if you join the 8th squad it'd be okay. XD I did mention that there were no members in it... XD

Hey, do you guys think we'll fill up 5 seats in each of 13 squads? Like... Ever?
Personally I have my doubts. LOL But you never know~~

I'm Min, captain of squad 10. Umm the people here can attest: I get hyper easily. BE WARNED. Oh yeah, I have cookies. Want some? Too bad. All for me. (Though I might reconsider if I ever get any squad members. XD)

Err Anyway I guess if you join the 8th squad it'd be okay. XD I did mention that there were no members in it... XD

Hey, do you guys think we'll fill up 5 seats in each of 13 squads? Like... Ever?

Last edited:

Kyoto

Hai, wanna pair? ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2011

Hai! I could join Squad 10, but I would need at least one cookie!

Years
New member? Hello :)

I know I'm not allowed to vote, but I want to put in that this is the first time I read Pikapal's zanpakto. XP It's unique, I like it. =D Believe it or not, I have considered music as a way to enhance battle styles, especially according to the rhythm. But I never thought of turning that ability into a zanpakto.

Also, Thursday is April 21st. :)

mangakid

Mangakid
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
I have about a years worth of bleach to catch up on. I stopped watching because of the filler. Anyone know of a list of the genuine episodes to watch without the fillers?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Personally I have my doubts. LOL But you never know~
Well, there are many members listed as Wholes.
But most of them joined and disappeared or are just inactive now.
I hope to at least fill all the captain spots with active captains one day.

I have about a years worth of bleach to catch up on. I stopped watching because of the filler. Anyone know of a list of the genuine episodes to watch without the fillers?
What filler are you talking about?
We could help if you gives us some more information.

Spoiler:
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Kyoto.
I'm Zameric, the Head Captain and owner of the club.
It's nice to meet you and I hope you have fun here.

Hai! I could join Squad 10, but I would need at least one cookie!
Well, to join a squad you'll need to get the captain's approval, or mine if there is no captain.
Also, it might help if you tried to put a little more into some of your posts from now on.
You might have to work your way up the ladder, but it'll be worth it one day. :P

Mc is just stronger so he gets my vote.
Which makes him the winner.

So you didn't change out Emcee in the last round?...

Hmm, this would be a very interesting battle.
Pikapal's zanpakuto abilites could quickly confused or tire-out an opponent, which would give him an advantage.
But Smiley's zanpakuto could also give him an element of surprise similar to Pikapal's.
Both are swift and agile and have a high amount of competence.
But I believe Smiley's mastery of Kido gives him the greater advantage.
While it would be a close fight, I think Smiley would have a greater chance of success.

--------------Round 4!---------------
----------------------Zameric's Vote

Oh, I came up with another discussion of the year week.
You guys do know that you can submit ideas for these, right?
What would you do if you defected from the 13 Court Guard Squads?
If I defected/quit because of some personal reason, I'd probably just go into exile on Earth.

If I defected because I became evil or wanted revenge, DEATH WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY I might cause some trouble for Soul Society. >D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Oh, no, not with active members, definitely not. 13 filled squads with 5 seats each means 65 people. Assuming that each person makes a post at least once a week, we end up with a new page every other day.
Bleach is good in that most episodes aren't filler, or if they are, they usually come in clumps or arcs.
If you don't mind spoilers in the episode names, you can check the bleach.wikia page on episodes (be wary when searching that site, though) and use the name of the episodes to decide filler or no.

-Jared-

Years
I know I'm not allowed to vote, but I want to put in that this is the first time I read Pikapal's zanpakto. XP It's unique, I like it. =D Believe it or not, I have considered music as a way to enhance battle styles, especially according to the rhythm. But I never thought of turning that ability into a zanpakto.

Also, Thursday is April 21st. :)

XD Thank you! I enjoy yours as well. I read yours once before, but it was fun to read again. ^__^ I like how detailed you were with the abilities, it made it really sound as though Kubo himself had thought of it. :D

I also love how we aren't trash talking each other. XD And I am probably being dense, but what is special about Thursday the 21st...?

Oh, I came up with another discussion of the year week.
You guys do know that you can submit ideas for these, right?
If I defected/quit because of some personal reason, I'd probably just go into exile on Earth.

If I defected because I became evil or wanted revenge, DEATH WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY I might cause some trouble for Soul Society. >D

I usually do have ideas, they just usually come up at a time when I don't have internet, and then I get home and go "...Dang it, I forgot. >__<" XD

I don't think I could be very evil, so if I quit, I would probably just go to the World of the Living and just prevent Hollows from being too destructive. Maybe hold concerts with my Bankai...XD

Also, not to have too many topics at once, but I had an idea I thought I would put forward to everyone here:

What would everyone think of Zanpakuto Donations? As in, if one of us that already has a Zanpakuto happens upon an idea, but you obviously can't use it because you have your own, you could post it for someone else, primarily a new member who doesn't have an idea yet and frankly, may be a little intimidated by the thought of making a really thorough Zanpakuto. I would be willing to maintain a post with all the ideas so that Zameric could just link to it in the main post. If the original idea holder is okay with it, the member could use it indefinitely, and if that member comes up with their own, they could put it back into the roster.

Whaddya all think? Is it helpful? Is it superfluous? I welcome your input!

Years

XD Thank you! I enjoy yours as well. I read yours once before, but it was fun to read again. ^__^ I like how detailed you were with the abilities, it made it really sound as though Kubo himself had thought of it. :D

I also love how we aren't trash talking each other. XD And I am probably being dense, but what is special about Thursday the 21st...?

Also, not to have too many topics at once, but I had an idea I thought I would put forward to everyone here:

What would everyone think of Zanpakuto Donations? As in, if one of us that already has a Zanpakuto happens upon an idea, but you obviously can't use it because you have your own, you could post it for someone else, primarily a new member who doesn't have an idea yet and frankly, may be a little intimidated by the thought of making a really thorough Zanpakuto. I would be willing to maintain a post with all the ideas so that Zameric could just link to it in the main post. If the original idea holder is okay with it, the member could use it indefinitely, and if that member comes up with their own, they could put it back into the roster.

Lol, thanks! XD

April 21st is.... is... Just wait until it comes. Nothing big, but, yeah. :P

Also, zanpakto donation? I like that idea. I know some of us are brimming with zanpakto ideas they just can't wait to pour. But if you really want to make one, you have to make sure it's really thorough, just like you're making your own zanpakto. Not just one line saying it's got ICE POWERS! and leave it like that. But yeah, that's a fine idea by me.

I hope to at least fill all the captain spots with active captains one day.

*feels guilty*
That topic sounds familiar :P *runs away*
Probably my answer would be the same. If it's for a personal reason or anything, I'd first go and destroy all the data that Soul Society has on me. Then quietly go and open up a cookie shop on Earth somewhere

If it's for pure evil, like Aizen, I'd go bankai and unleash all my Aces to severely damage Soul Society, before laughing like a maniac and go away.

-Jared-

Years
NEW ANIME AND MANGA :D

Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga
Spoiler:

Smile! said:
April 21st is.... is... Just wait until it comes. Nothing big, but, yeah. :P

Also, zanpakto donation? I like that idea. I know some of us are brimming with zanpakto ideas they just can't wait to pour. But if you really want to make one, you have to make sure it's really thorough, just like you're making your own zanpakto. Not just one line saying it's got ICE POWERS! and leave it like that. But yeah, that's a fine idea by me.

I...am so confused. :\

Yeah, if I were to maintain a post with all the donations, I would only accept well thought out ones. Also, we could have some sort of rule where we would have to assign credit to the original idea holder, unless they wanted it done anonymously (for whatever reason).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

If I wanted to defect for evil reasons, I would completely destroy all data in the Soul Society (both digital data and the physical storage). I'd also set up bombs and stuff around the area.

If I just had to leave, I probably would just up and leave. I'm too socially awkward to say goodbye.

I both like and dislike the idea. While it's a good way for people who have a lot of zanpakutou ideas to see them being used, I think a zanpakutou should almost entirely be made by its owner. The zanpakutou and the shinigami should be one and the same, and having a zan made for you doesn't sound right.

Though maybe we could still have it, but its primary purpose could be for OCs in a fanfic, instead? People would ultimately still be able to look at the page and take inspiration, and people can still make zans, post them, and see them being used.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I'm not going to post in depth analysis on the latest episode and chapter but i will say I am enjoying the filler episodes more than the main story. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back