< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls Favorite Grass-Type?

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Old April 30th, 2014 (11:23 AM).
Returning to Hoenn
Silver Tier
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to LavenderTownGhost
I'm not a big fan of Grass types and rarely ever use them, but I do use Breloom on my team a lot, so I'll go with him. Grass/Fighting type, can't get much better than that. Plus, his design is cool.
"Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser, and realize that I've got...

one less problem without cha
Old April 30th, 2014 (11:38 AM).
Serpentine trainer
Gold Tier
Nature: Impish
Ahhh, My Servine line~ so happy with the design and the defensive walls they become. They are the total package
Vexed Snake

Paired to Charcol92
Big Brother, TheKantoKid
Signature credit, Fairy
Old May 28th, 2014 (9:31 PM).
happy happy happy
Crystal Tier
Didn't think they could create a fluffier, cuter, and arguably more useful support Grass type than Jumpluff, but Whimsicott proved me wrong. If not for Mienshao, she would be my favorite Unova Pokemon, and actually has a fun niche to use in battle. No love for Shiftry I guess, which may be due to how horribly ugly its original sprite was. I've always seen Shiftry as a mysterious nature elf that lurks in the forest and messes with clueless travelers.
Old May 28th, 2014 (10:24 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Brave

Also I like Leavanny and Lilligant. Both of them are really adorable, but Meganium always holds a special place in my heart as my all-time favorite starter.
Old May 30th, 2014 (6:12 AM).
Nature: Quirky
My top 3 would be Sceptile, Leafeon and Parasect

Sceptile because it completely changed the way I viewed the grass-type (before then I'd only really bothered with fire starters) and has gone on to become my all time favourite starter as a result

Leafeon I never used in the Generation it came out but I used one in X and couldn't have been happier: its design is great, it learns the almighty Leaf Blade and in addition it's cute as a button haha

Parasect was a Pokémon I'd always wanted to try out, and when I finally got the chance to in SoulSilver I think it was it was a great Pokémon; learning Spore was great - a Sleep move with 100% accuracy? Count me in haha
Old May 31st, 2014 (7:52 AM).
Grass is my favorite type. I have no idea why - it's just sort of worked out that way. But that makes it really hard to choose one favorite.

I guess... well... if I actually lived in that world and I had to choose one and only one Grass type to keep, it'd be Torterra, so that must be my favorite. But that'd require leaving behind Leavanny and Breloom and Tropius and Lilligant and Sceptile and Shiftry and Sawsbuck and Victreebel and Bellossom and Cacturne and Abomasnow and... and... and...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links