• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, then it overthrows you, you die... Arceus and Mew in the afterlife is mad at you for making it possible for the magikarp to overthrow them... and you hate the afterlife because of it!!!!!

I wish I would receive a pet Suicune for Christmas.....

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but they don't like you too much because you never use them, they just sit in your box!!!

I wish Moltres would use a fire type move on me right before I go bowling so I can be on fire and get significantly high games

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
Granted, but your burn to an ash before you can even touch a bowling ball.

I wish Pokemon was meant for teens and not little kids.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now it is full of brutal attacks from Pokemon... that's all it is, humans being hit by Pokemon attacks... and legendaries enslaving humans with their attacks as well...

I wish I could french a Reshiram!!!

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Years
Granted but then they became so poofed up that they were considered the most ugly Pokemon ever. I wish that there would be a Pokemon game with all regions & Champions in it.

LeafeonxxEeveexxEspeon

Eevee Trainer
Years
Granted, but you have to sit through the credits from each game after every champion battle which results in the game dying from over-exhaustion
I wish there was a virtual reality Pokemon game.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you only get Celebi and Dialga. Celebi drinks some tap water, then shrivels up and dies because it's too toxic for its body, and Dialga gets into a fight with Palkia which destroys your house.

I wish I had an original copy of Silver version with an unkillable internal battery and a wall charger for a gameboy, so I could run through the game, catch lugia, then clone glitch so that I end up back in the 1st town with a lugia that will obey me through the whole game.

Inspiration

All Rights Reserved.
Years
Granted, but Lugia suddenly got captured by an undefeatable team. >:D

I wish I had the perfect man of my dreams, who will live immortal, yet still grow old with me, but will never die. He will be handsome, smart and wise. (And there's nothing you can do about it. XD)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
wish denied... not pokemon related... (READ THE RULES!!!! POSTS MUST BE POKEMON RELATED)

I wish I could never leave this place... it is full of legendary Pokemon, I feel right at home with all these legendary Pokemon around me....

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Wish granted! But they sacrifice you to there god. No wonder your not leaving.

I wish people would leave reviews for my Pokemon Adventures story.

Back