• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Metapod why do i cant go to the A SCARE IN THE AIR event the lake to it is not open even its just full of trees

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I made a huge mistake, I let all the starters evolve, even used a stone on pikachu :x
is there any way I could put them back on their first evo? :s

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
For Metapod23:

Are you considering making it so that Ritchie's Pokémon have their nicknames when you battle him (I.E Pikachu = Sparky, Charmander = Zippo and Butterfree = Happy)? It's not necessary, Of course. But it would deffinitely add to show accuracy.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
For Metapod23:

Are you considering making it so that Ritchie's Pokémon have their nicknames when you battle him (I.E Pikachu = Sparky, Charmander = Zippo and Butterfree = Happy)? It's not necessary, Of course. But it would deffinitely add to show accuracy.
I don't think that's possible...
But since this is universal answer: "You would need ASM."

HHH

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2012
i lost to brock a few times and now he won't let me battle him, and that old guy won't let me go ahead unless i beat brock, how do i get brock to battle me again?

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
i lost to brock a few times and now he won't let me battle him, and that old guy won't let me go ahead unless i beat brock, how do i get brock to battle me again?
Brock Lets Me Battle As Many Time As I Want

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
i'm loving this game,
the only problem is i keep getting stuck...
would help if someone made a guide.

i cant find parasect after the battle,
or james after i went into his mansion,
i dont know whether i can still do the bulbasaur quest as i now have venosaur..
i dont know how to find the meowth for the children
and just past the school if i keep going there's just a big patch of grass, not sure if this is the end but i still havent done above quests + jigglypuff.

please help?

paras is in in the tree above
james is upstairs when you go north of the mansion
it doesn't matter if you skip bulbasaur quest
meowth is near the end of the station
to help jigglypuff go to the shop where paras fought and buy berry juice and give it
grass symbolizes that it's not latest version

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
When I went into bills light house I got stuck in there and wasn't able to come out, the door kinda just disappeared, am I just going to have to quit it and start from my last save?

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
Hey sorry I'm sure this has been answered but I could not find it any where. I have 3.6.1 and I still can not fight misty in the gym it will not work. Is there some thing I am missing ?

Thanks for any help!
Love the Hack!

Back