• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Im going to be out for a week(i think) but i will make it asap.

i wonder who will win the contest though.
also
yea, it would be to simple. but then again, expect the unexpected.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
probally late today early tommorrow. he comes here over the weekends. raptor means thief? lolz thats perfect for the villian theme of this game lolz :D

sonic smash down

Years
calm down dud yea i saw him but he rarely shows up during the week, wait till like nine or ten tonight, he's usually one late on fridays, mostly on saturdays and in the morning on mondays. and the updates usually come on saturdays so. and If im correct he has a really big update coming along either this week or next so just chill and hang around the community and do something

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
OK, just to make EVERYTHING clear, here is what OmegaGroudon told me yesterday.
Posted by OmegaGroudon:
Thanks but I'm kinda busy around with the school work. Update will release tomorow. I'm just checking the reply.
Now everybody plz be patient, because as said above, updates WILL come today.
Also listen to what sonic smash down said.

Posted by sonic smash down:
calm down dud yea i saw him but he rarely shows up during the week, wait till like nine or ten tonight, he's usually one late on fridays, mostly on saturdays and in the morning on mondays. and the updates usually come on saturdays so. and If im correct he has a really big update coming along either this week or next so just chill and hang around the community and do something
Now plz be patient.
Thanx!

Years
This game is amazing.
I've downloaded the demo and everything.
Advice: Faster exiting doors, higher rate of wild pokemon appearing, hold 'SHIFT' to run instead of walk, Somewhere with the storyline, throw in one or two NEW legendaries to add originality to your game...
And... thats all for now!

I'll support it too.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
hmm how about this a place full of illusions like you enter right and u see a room full of trainers and there is a path that goes around the trainers you choose to go to the path you get drop down to room full of mirrors u see a lot of people in their and u have to find the three trainers that are hiding in the room but u only have five turns to find out which mirrors hold the trainers if u find and battle all of the trainers in five turns u get sent into another room of illusions in this room you have to choose the right path to get to this path u have answer some riddles and stuff that mess with your head if you solve the riddles right you get sent to the final room and in this one its a maze with false walls and puzzles u have to solve u beat this one it transports u to the gym leaders room where u face him
I like your idea but I already have a better idea.

Hm....As i said, OG, the legendary wouldn't be real.
But anyways.Let me think again.
=====================================
Since it's a gym it has to be like the others but since it's the last one it's usually special.
So,Team Hunter will take up the gym.There you will a lot of grunts and at the end you an admin.
The gym will be seprate into 4 rooms. Each room is connected to the other only through teleportation.
Each room has a Psychic trainer that you have to face to teleports you to the next room.
So when you enter the gym for the first time you face the 1st trainer. And he informs you for Team Hunter and seeing your a strong trainer he asks for you help to beat them. His name is ....marinos.=p
In the second room you encounter Team hunter, which you beat and continue to the next room.
There though your problems start. You beat again with your new friend Team Hunter but there is no trainer to teleport you. But there is a camouflaged door. So you discover that the key was hiden by the gym leader before he/she left. You are informed that he/she has now returned byt the key hasn't restored. So you learn from your friend that the key is in a dungeon....under the gym and you have to find it. So you know the next it is in my previous post.
No, I don't wish something happen like that.

Um hey ny idea for the 8th gym. When you beat a trainer you use his psycic abilities to create bridgesand stuff to make a path and make it maze like with wrong paths and have dead ends. Oh ad when you go down a dead end the trainer is ready for another battle. So if you make a mistake you have to battle him again. That a challenge or no?
This is what I want! You are the winner! But for sure, I'll edit a bit.

the gym would be on 2 floors. 1st floor is a series of new traps. these are,
-mind trap, which when stepped on, your character becomes disorientated actingg drunk
-Hypno trap, which is a pokeball that can move. if it catches you, a hypno comes out. You battle the hypno, if it makes 1 of your pokemon faint, it hypnotises you. Taking you to the beginning of the level
-warp patch , taking you to somewhere else on the floor
-freeze trap , immobilizing you so a hypno trap can get you

On the 2nd floor there are various trainers who insread of battling you, set various illusions. Like your pokemon missng or the roomm going upside down. Correct the mistakes and proceed to the gym leader
Good idea but it will took lots of time to do it.

Ok...This maze stuff has to stop. DO NOT USE A MAZE IDEA! Its to common.

Also, its not smart to have a legendary in a gym. Legendaries have special events, even if its "not real". Thats why he says no legendaries.

People, apparently we have to make these ideas unique(unlike anything else) and difficult to get through.

My new idea is:
You enter the gym doors and the guy is standing there that tells you about the gym. Behind him is another door that leads to a room that looks like another dimension(the one with the negative effect). you can't see a floor or anything else. Just open space. When you walk around to find a transfer portal on the wall, a few trainers come out of nowhere and battle you. Each one you battle gives you a piece of a crystal ball when you win(you must fight all of the trainers to complete the ball which is actually an item to give to a psychic Pokemon to raise its psychic attacks power)

after you leave through the vortex on the wall(when you go through and if your door animations are on, a swirling vortex appears), you come to a room that looks like a Japanese dojo and see psychic trainers and there pokemon trying to learn from the gym leader. The leader tells you that you must fight five trainers nonstop(each have one or two pokemon) in order to get to the next room. With that, the leader leaves out of the room and go to the trainer first in line and begin the five round battle. After you win, you go through the doors and you walk through a hallway of white light and halfway through, you see your rival who is leaving the gym and says it was really hard but managed to pull through. They leave and you go into the room the leader is in awaiting your arrival.

the leader says "I saw your performance and it was good, but my students are not as strong as I. Do you have what it takes?" and you say "I will just let you SEE what happens!" After you win, He tells you that you are worthy of the 8th badge and gives you the badge and what ever TM or item you get.
I don't really like the idea. You see, a gym is a building, how could it transfer you to another dimension. Actually, only the Dimension Tower has the facilities to transfer you to other dimension.

Uhm i know what he means with no legends in the gym's.
Legends needs to remain secret intil you can play there event.
If the gym leader uses simulator of legendary's you can see how they look like, and that may spoil the game for some gamers.

Mine idea is very simple :p

What if you just enter the gym, and talk to the guy who always stands at the door.
Let him explain how it's done.
You need to fight the trainers in order to know the direct way the warp to the gym leader.
All of the trainer,s give you hints, and some tell even more.
Just to make it abit difficult, maybe add some extra trainers, or pokemon whatever you like.
offcourse defeating all trainers is neccesary :p
Ah ya, you explained for me. Thanks.
Thanks for trying to give idea but it's not that good. I think.

Fighting a simulator in a gym makes no since in this case. a simulator is for practice. you fight trainers for practice. a legend in a gym is stupid, you cant do that. lastly, its a PSYCHIC GYM. not a legendary fire bird simulation gym. Fighting a legend is a special experience and fighting a "simulator" would be the same thing as fighting it except you just cant catch it. think before you act next time.

**TO EVERYONE**
*NO LEGENDS INVOLVED IN GYM EVENTS
*MAZES ARE WAY TOO COMMON. IT HAPPENS IN EVERY GAME.
*THIS IS UNIQUE

I'm trying to help YOU out
Yea, thanks for clearing.

DIALGA, PALKIA, GIRATINA And DARKRAY will be caught in the same event?
How will it be possible to the capture of LUGIA and three DOGs Legendarys?

You will be possible to capture them, don't worry. As I said, all pokemon available in the game.

New regions...new heroes and minigames. Keep this game alive foras long as you can pokemon Raptor team.
Thanks for support.

Yeah OG, I absolutely cannot wait to see your new update, it's sure to be awesome!
Thanks, yuoaman, glad to hear it from you.

OG, where are you, this thread is dyin here lol.
I also found out that raptor means thief in latin
No, the thread is not dead yet. Due to school work, I can only work on the game in weekend. So the update will release weekly.

This game is amazing.
I've downloaded the demo and everything.
Advice: Faster exiting doors, higher rate of wild pokemon appearing, hold 'SHIFT' to run instead of walk, Somewhere with the storyline, throw in one or two NEW legendaries to add originality to your game...
And... thats all for now!

I'll support it too.
Thanks for the advice. I'll think of it.

This is so awesome! I saw your videos before, they were awesome! GREAT JOB!
THanks, looks like I get another supporter.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Here's the result of the Raptor Contest!

Raptor Contest
Here is a contest held among all supporters and team members. What you have to do is think of an idea on the 8th gym. Like the stages in the gym, example:
There is some warp point in the gym. When you step on it, it will transfer you to somewhere else. Kinda like Sabrina gym in FR/LG.

This is just an example. Try to think of something new and not yet used by any Pokemon game and even any pokemon fangame. For sure there is some prizes for you.

Prizes: Get a mystery gift for free when I finish up the game without donation.

Current idea: The trainers in the gym was catogarized into few groups. If group holding a special psychic abilities. You can get some psychic abilities point when you defeat them. There is also some different psychic point according to the groups of those trainer. The use of psychic point will release soon.

Prize Winner: simplynaruto ( Name added in the contest winner section in the first page )

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright, nothing to say much, here's the UPDATE!
new-3.png

Explaination of the screenshot:
Spoiler:

What do you all think?
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
Now, another surprise for you all!
Pokemon Orphanage applying form!

Pokemon Orphanage
This is a form for supporter and even team member to fill in. This is use for what Pokemon do you wish to get through Pokemon Orphanage system.
Just fill in the form below.
Name:
Level:
Mission:

Here's an example of the form.
Name: Eevee
Level: 15
Mission: Help to look for a girl who get lost in Healing Forest.

Prizes: --

Accepted form: --

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
From now on, Eeveon will help to manage the thread too. Give him a clap.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Level: 20
Mission: Help people get through Healing Forest when they get lost.

:P

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
so letz see here, wat we got og.we have the update nice, girtinia is helping you out after all cool.congrats on winning simplynaruto.and an update on the pokemon orphanage system.nice post og im happy you gave us more then one kind of update for this week. and yea for eeveon.i guess ill apply wit orphanage toname: lapraslevel: 20mission: help find the underground sea ship and recover the treasure for the girl. (of course implement the diving feature for that little mission.just trying to help outlets see wat everyone else has to say

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Name:Gible (Dragon\ground)
Level:15
Mission:Ending the problems of dragons of Blackorht (Region JHOTO), as the Team HUNTER, stole the treasure of dragons who are will destroying the city.

I think that is a good thought

Atomic Reactor

Sonic Smash Down, can you please stop putting <p> and </p> in your messages, it makes it hard to read your post <_<

so let me get this straight real quick, if we send you a few bucks, then you will give us a mystery gift?
you do realize that that's illegal right? you can't make a profit off of fangames. Nintendo could sue you for it.

the screenshots look good. is that giritinas origin form?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
<p>so letz see here, wat we got og.</p>
<p>we have the update nice, girtinia is helping you out after all cool.</p>
<p>congrats on winning simplynaruto.</p>
<p>and an update on the pokemon orphanage system.</p>
<p>nice post og im happy you gave us more then one kind of update for this week. and yea for eeveon.</p>
<p></p>
<p>i guess ill apply wit orphanage to:</p>
<p>name: lapras</p>
<p>level: 20</p>
<p>mission: help find the underground sea ship and recover the treasure for the girl. (of course implement the diving feature for that little mission.</p>
<p>just trying to help out man</p>
<p>lets see wat everyone else has to say</p>
Accepted.

Level: 20
Mission: Help people get through Healing Forest when they get lost.

:P
Accepted.

Sonic Smash Down, can you please stop putting <p> and </p> in your messages, it makes it hard to read your post <_<

so let me get this straight real quick, if we send you a few bucks, then you will give us a mystery gift?
you do realize that that's illegal right? you can't make a profit off of fangames. Nintendo could sue you for it.

the screenshots look good. is that giritinas origin form?
Thanks for telling me. I'll remove it. And I'll think of another way to let you guys get mystery gift without paying.

Ah, yes. That's giratina origin form. No one notice except you.

Pokemon: Bagon
Level:25
Mission: Help defeat the biker gang which invades a random town.
Accepted.

Last edited:
Back