• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Of Gods and Mortals (Rating PG-14 and higher)[Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I have a question. Dakado really loves weapons, but I was wondering. What sort of weapons technology is in use in that time? If you don't have any definites, I had a few ideas. ;;>_> Also, what about cybernetics? And lastly, what sort of physical skills to the vampires have? XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
My main question at the moment is: when are we starting? I wanna! alderon and Lillian are rather anxious as well, and that is NOT pleasent for my mind-space.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
LOL!!! ^^ Ok I am gunna post a bunch of info about the world here!

Weapons:

All weapons in this world are highly advanced, Slayers using fire based blaster rifles and various other fire based weapons because after all, this world is based on Anne Rice's. The vampires in this world are not like the stupid Dracula ones that if they get sprayed with holy water they die. No, the only way to kill a vampire in this world is to use fire, lots of fire. Also a vampire can kill another vampire. Vampires have the abilities of flight and seeing in the dark(not that they need it) Also they have ten times the strength of a human.

As for your question AD I will start soon ^^

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
I believe I can answer the cybernetics question: yes. Seeing as how my character is laden with cybernetic implants and such.

Is it just me, or do we have a SERIOUS lack of vampire hunters? I mean, Sean seams to be the only hunter there. Oh, and Kagome, if you ever call the vampires from the book Dracula stupid again, I'll be forced to rip out your heart. Mrrrg.

And I understand vampires can only be killed by fire, but can they be hurt otherwise with simple bullets? I mean, I assume they can, but I've never seen that anime you speka of.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
You wish Dac. First of all, if you have ever read Anne Rice you would understand where I am coming from. I love Dracula and Alucard and all, but Lestat is sooooo much better. It is more realistic in a sense. As for Hunters I have several characters that I will randomly use. Yes they can be wounded but it won't nessisarily kill them.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
...You know that Dracula is an old, nearly bald man, right? Who can summon wolves, is super strong, and has the ability to scale walls (like spiderman, woaaaah!)? You just don't GET more awesome then that. It's...not...possible!

NOT POSSIBLE, ARRRRGH!

And I've never read this manga you speak of, but how can its vampires be more realistic then the original vampire? Bwuh?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I have a question. What about a imple vibro blade? (AKA a swod, knife, ect. that has an extremely high frequency vibration at the edge, allowing it to cut through a lot.) Wouln't cutting a vmapire into small pieces, or completely dismembering them be as effective as fire?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Kagome said:
yes, but then again, if you can be quick enough for that then you must be pretty impressive.

Dakado is *ALL* about his speed and agility. However, he only has human strength, and when his headpains strike, well, that pretty much makes his skills go right down the crapper, to be blunt.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
It has bugun my lovvehs! Play away! *releases characters into the wilds* Go frreeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Lyst: MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Me: Not you *grabs and hogties*
Daemian: No more insomnia for you...
Me: Aww...but-
Daemian: NO!
Me: yes master....

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
\/\/007 for getting back into the sick and twisted side of my mind. I've been ignoring it of late...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
\/\/007 for getting back into the sick and twisted side of my mind. I've been ignoring it of late...

Hey, what luck, I just made a new section of my mindspace that matches that very well. Must be the laack of sleep and overdose of homework. @_@

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Gah, I've missed the start-off because of the bloody cable-hassle that those Elisa twerps put up. Haven't even posted an RP sample yet and it's already too late to start writing one. >_<

*Sigh* Would it be acceptable if I copy/pasted an RP sample from one of the other RPs that I'm in?

Years
*Tries to forget that Kagome ever called Vampires from Dracula's era stupid*

*Breaths*

Okay, I happen to find Holy methods of weapon's better against Vampires seeing as they are unholy demons and of course, the opposite is said to effect them. Also Silver has allways been a good way of Killing Vampires.

But because we are based in a futuristic scene, perhaps you could say Vampires have developed throuought the ages to withstand such things...you could also say religeon has been ruled out. But I still stick with the Dracula Methods...

Oh and Alucard sooooo kicks any other Vampires butt!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Name: Yaela (Pronounced as YEE-lah)
Speicies: Vampire
Appearance: Deadly gorgeous. Milk-white skin and deadly pointed canines with a brilliant white smile and blood red lips. Deep red, wavy hair that. She wears a black and red leoptard with a flowing skirt attatched to it. A sword sheath hangs at her side. She wears leather boots that end where her skirt ends.
Personality: A cold-blooded killer and hater of humans. She can be called an assisan, but kills much more that to be called that. She loves bewitching mortals with her everlasting beaty, and usually slits the throat with her deadly sword, though sometimes she tourtures her victims.
Past: Unknown even to her. She killed over thousands of people, most of them unassigned for murder, innocent bystanders. She is well-known throughout the world for her bloody killings, and her "trademarked" red hair and red lips.
Other: Usually drinks the blood of corpses, but not all of it. She usually leaves them as a stain of blood on the ground until someone finds them.
Rp Sample: Her red hair fans out as the wind caresses it. She stands on a balcony, looking down at the world below her, unaware of this vampire's existence. Her red lips, bright red in contrast to her milk-white skin, twitch in what appears to be a twisted smile. She bares no teeth when she does, so it appears as though it was somewhat forced. However, if she did reveal them, they would glisten as bleach-white, whiter then her skin. The twin canines would be pointed as many vampire's are. Her outfit is a black and red leather leotard with a flowing skirt attatched to it, ending at her knees. However, you cannot see the skin there, for she wore black leather boots that ended where the skirt ended.

She sheathes her bloodied sword, letting the red ooze out of the sheath and drip down on the pavement of the balcony. This was not her own. A dead woman's body lay on the ground of the room, tisted in an uncomfortable position when she had struggled to avoid the cursed vampire's sword, however she had failed. Blood slowly cascaded down her slit throat, blodying her nightgown. Yaela was a cold-blooded killer, murdering humans for no aparant reason. It wasn't for the riches, but for her blood lust. She dips her finger in the pool of blood the dead carcass caused, and licked it carelessly, grinning at the salty and bitter taste of it. She dips her finger in the blood again and looks at it, before whiping it across the ground. Her pale green eyes flash as the lights hit them, such as a cat's would do, then disappears into the shadows, perhaps to kill someone else...

((Yes, I PMed Kagome and was accepted beforehand.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back