• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
lol ive seen your sig a few times but just noticed the pichu smacking his arse lol, thats from pokemon channel right?
easiest way to prove someone wrong or right is simple photographic evidence :P not accusing anyone but to stop member bashing

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Why hi guys! ^-^

I?ve got the Silver game here already to trade!

Just waiting for the batteries to finish charging... XD

Then...I?LL HAVE A G/S/C SHINY ZUBAT! ^-^

Could be better if it was in Saph,but you must think that this one counts as revenge for the one my bro killed in a Gold ROM long,LONG ago... ;_;

I?ll get back to hunting Voltorb after I finish this thing...

No Shiny one yet yesh... ;_;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
try hunting in mt moon, you might get a shiny clefairy instead of a zubat ^^ its always better having a wider range of pokemon you may get. you may end up with another zubat later *shudder* i shudder thinking about duplicate shinies ;_ ;

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...

Just TWO notes...

One...

I am going to hunt in Saph...

Two...

I HATE SHINY CLEFAIRY.SO UGLY IMO. ;_;

But if I ever saw one,I?d catch it of course,I?m not stupid. XD

Wellz,any new Shiny sightings Pok?-Munna?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
super_latios said:
i know that i caught 2 shinies in 2 days sounds very hard to believe, but i did catch i did catch 2 shinies in 2 days and i dont think ill be able to catch anymore anytime soon. sorry if i made you skeptical.

Well one you didnt exactly tell us how you got this shiny houndour for a start, and maybe the stats for both the mons would help us "believe" you, and pictures always help ;)

well i havnt found anything yet, but i have a whole weekend of hunting to help, you never know maybe i'll get lucky.

Years
Aaryn said:
ANy one that gets a shiny, also counts the evolutions of that shiny.

I think thats logical.
Hint, hint, SGM. I count for Lombre and Ludicolo, but not Zigzagoon. ;)

The set I think I've decided on for Ludi consists of:

Ludicolo@:
Hardy, 252SpAtk/144Spd/72HP/40SpDef
-Swift Swim
Surf
Rain Dance
Giga Drain
Thief

Thief ought to mess a bunch of stuff up, like steal a Bliss's lefties or a pinch berry. The 'standard' sets are a touch too 'out there' for me to pull off with a neutral nature and mediocre IVs, so this'll have to do. (I also tend to prefer fun sets, besides; I did give my Pory the Leppa/Recycle combo. (infinite PPz0r3d!!1))

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Runasutaru said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
Just TWO notes...
One...
I am going to hunt in Saph...
Two...
I HATE SHINY CLEFAIRY.SO UGLY IMO. ;_;
But if I ever saw one,I?d catch it of course,I?m not stupid. XD
Wellz,any new Shiny sightings Pok?-Munna?
ahh centered is always easier to read :P
sorry i just assume everyone plays both frlg and ruby / sapp​
hire :nervous:
and if i saw another shiny it would be a miracle (seed, ok not funny)
i havent played the gba since i got deoxys D:
the next shiny i want is a lugia so... *waits for postman to deliver pokemon XD*
i got lucky with all my shinies,
sandshrew *recently lost* was caught on ruby when crossing the ashy part of the game, (just wanted to cross the road XD, ok not funny again -.-)
oddish was caught with my crappy charizard who used ember or a fire move that diddnt 1HKO her, that was on the way to save the girl in the beryy forest
pidey was caught when trying to catch alot of pokemon to do the big trade to colosseum, i needed 30 or so pokemon and in one of em the pidgey was shiny ^^
geodude was caught when trying to hatch a bagon shiny and hunting a larvitar shiny on the 7th island -.-
MetalMario said:
Hint, hint, SGM. I count for Lombre and Ludicolo, but not Zigzagoon. ;)
i thought we changed it to the last stage it will always stay as, thatll be a reason to have pidgeot and pidgeotto XD
MetalMario said:
The set I think I've decided on for Ludi consists of:

Ludicolo@:
Hardy, 252SpAtk/144Spd/72HP/40SpDef
-Swift Swim
Surf
Rain Dance
Giga Drain
Thief

Thief ought to mess a bunch of stuff up, like steal a Bliss's lefties or a pinch berry. The 'standard' sets are a touch too 'out there' for me to pull off with a neutral nature and mediocre IVs, so this'll have to do. (I also tend to prefer fun sets, besides; I did give my Pory the Leppa/Recycle combo. (infinite PPz0r3d!!1))​
i think you should still have ice beam intead of thief or giga drain

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well,I play FR/LG too,but I?d rather play Blue ANYTIME. O_o

Just isn?t as CATCHY as the other games,doesn?t CATCH my attention,it?ll need a MasterBall...(Oops,lame joke too. XD)

My Master game is Saph. ^-^

In Gold news:

I?m training that Zubat now...
It has evolved into a Golbat already... ^-^

I?m hatching Eevee eggs while at it... XD

And for the ones interested,I registered in mUnity. ^-^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
if it were only called aqua blue instead of fire red, everyone like blastoise better than charzird...i think, couldnt replace lg becasue well everyone wanted the japanese version to hqave the "limited edition"
fr is my msater beacuse it has all my shinies ^-^
what time does the postman usually come on saturdays *rushes to door and back*.....not yet.....
mUnity O.o i forgotten to sign in and post there O.o i still have m y old sandel hat theme
would you trade your duplicated shiuny for a different one? any even if it were more common than tentacool?

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
No,I wouldn?t...

Even if it was a SHINY UMBREON,which is not only my fave Mon,it is ALSO my fave Shiny...

I just like having memories and such,and I dunno...

Emotional attachment maybe? O_o;;;

And I lub Shiny Tenta too... ^_^;;;

Edit:OMG!

MY 100th POST!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

*Parties*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
congrats ^^ i waasted my 200th on what are you thinking?hmm? thread, wantted it to be this one -.- your lucky :P
alright maybe not for your fav pokemon but what about a ..... tentacool? that way you can have the shiny family ^-^;;

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well,I just didn?t want to keep Tairikiryu as a Tentacool...

They were BOTH Tentacool in the beggining... XD

Well,I decided to train the Golbat in the League,so the Egg Hatching will take a while.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wow its a new RECORD six pposts on one page XD
postman should be here any minute noe, or ill get it on monday -.- *bites his tiny finger nails*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
LOL,indeed a record...

I don?t remember seeing this place move THIS fast in the young days... XD

And I am still training there...

She?s Lvl 35 now... ^-^

Even evolved into a Crobat already!
w00t! ^------------------------------^

Years
Pok?-Munna said:
i think you should still have ice beam intead of thief or giga drain
Hmm... The Water/Grass offensive combo has 23 NVEs, whereas the Water/Ice combo has 29. The *2.25 hit from Surf (STAB+Rain Dance) will also do more as an NVE than Ice Beam will do as a neutral hit.

Now, to find my mUnity password...

Edit: We're only 24 posts off from overtaking that silly Misty Club! Let's post, people!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you make pokemon seem alot complex
i got XD yay!!! got the first three shadow mons and eevee evolved already O.o at level 12, must really love me :P
1 shadow pokemon purified and not shiny :(
edit: ok mm lets post wait im gonna end up dping :P
and i remember seeing your avatar as a toy, i asked my bro what it was but he just ignored me ; _ ;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Our club is the best club, post count doesn't mean anything (though it is a moral booster). Munna... your font is painfully small >.< I made a request in the Card thread! I feel bad for not repping the SHC lately. It's a poor example for people if the owner of the club doesn't show spirit. *Slaps forehead* Oh! In physiology we did a lab where we tried to figure out which parts of our bodies have the most sweat glands. Foreheads have fewer glands than palms! Now you know! Now the SHC is: FUN & EDUCATIONAL!
Edit: Comment about post count relative to other MCG clubs: We can't really expect to get more than some of the other clubs. Shiny hunting actually requires work/effort. Whining about Misty being gone and saying things like "I <3 Ash!1!!!!onethousandonehundredeleven!111!!!! I want his babies!" require no effort. Don't let our lower posts get you down (not that I actually thought people were crying at night over it...). We have a higher rating than both the Ash and Misty clubs, and we have some of the raddest members at PC. We're also younger than the other MegaClubs.
Edit 2: I haven't been keeping up with the mUnity SHC... I was just making it in case people wanted to run away from PC during that really, really crazy time. But now that things have calmed down, I think we'll be just fine with a club at PC only...

Last edited:
Years
We are, in fact, gaining on the Misty club on average. The Misty club started on March 29, 2004, while the SHC started on October 8, 2004. Up to yesterday, they had 4138 posts and we had 4111. That's 6.9082 posts per day (4138p/599d) for them, and 10.1256 posts per day (4111p/406d) for us. This means (assuming expected posts per day remains constant) we will overtake the Misty club in 8.39177671475 days.

(man, that row reduction was a b*tch; sure it was only 2*2, but with a result like 798450740650556/1314556388908-599, yeech!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
Batch is done:

Pok?Munna:
shcPokeMunna_4.gif

Was this the emulated shiny you lost? That does help avoid the problem of whether or not to count emulated shinies. I think we shouldn't count them, anyway, simply because of how easy cheating is on emulators, and they're not sanctioned by Nintendo, besides. (Your sprite still has too many colours, and still forces the card to dithering prematurely. >_<)
yup it was the emulated one, but i was gonna get a flash linker never did D:
all my emulated data got erased recently so i guess there wasnt any point of keeping it on since
1. the data was gone and 2. i was never gonna get a flash linker D:
i like maths, more than most people but MM i think you love your statistics :P
im not gonna change my text any more since everyones complaining about it,
ive budged far enough, anymore and ill snap
=0 this is a tragedy ive got 8 posts in one page, its usually 1 very 4 pages D:

Back