• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lysandre Battle Sprite

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
Years
trainer135_by_kurisu_sai-da9ny37.png

I did it using a reference image of Lysandre and using Will's HGSS as a base as it looked like a pose that Lysandre would take haha. It's free for anyone to use, just please give me credit ^^/

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
O___O THATS WHAT I NEED!!! thank you :D you're awesome! Plz guys and it goes for everyone that's reading my comment: "We need to unite us to make more graphics/resources/tilesets from the 6th generation, I'm not talking just 4 me, I know a lot of guys out there in youtube, they need resources of XY and don't have it, if we unite all spriters, tilesetmakers or recut them and resize for RMXP, we need that! >_<!!!
I'll use that and I credit you KurisuSan

Last edited:

KurisuSan

Lord of Reality
Years
You're welcome, I'm glad I could help someone ^^ I was making it for my own game but I never imagined it would come out as good as it did. I made a battle sprite for Calem but I won't release it until I figure out how to get his sunglasses on his hat right, once I do I'll release that one as well.

Back