• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokèmon astro

Years
logo.png

=== introduction ===
Hi to everybody! This is my first project;
I have begun alone this project and I will release the download when it will respect all of my player expectations, during the development I try to personify the future players to have a fluid gameplay, constant and height of sensations.
They are one "developer" Italian and I apologize me for possible errors.
The game will be released in the first place in "Italian" and subsequently in "English"

=== PLOT ===
Region: Pavos
Starter: for the moment [Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle]
Parts for an exciting adventure in the region of Pavos, during the trip you will discover as new pokemon and trainers to be challenged;
What will it ever have in mind the Team Astro? Helps Prof. Ren in his searches and to complete the pokedex; who will complete it for first? you or your rival?

Region
Senzanome.png

The region of Pavos is lately found with problems as it regards the heads gym and the super 4, with the champion that disinterests him from the management and it allows him free field, the trainers they are found therefore with gyms almost perpetually dams and of the super 4 that they don't want to leave the place to a new generation.

=== GYM ===
gym.png

=== FEATURES ===
Eon flute.
Pokemon event from other region.
MysteryGift.
Mewtwo obscure with X and Y form.
Megaevolution.
Primal Groudon and Kyogre
Three types of loot
Pokèmagazine
New League system
new.gif

=== New Function ===
Eon flute by Me using Fly Animation V1 by KleinStudio

Town
Spoiler:

=== Update ===
new.gif

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS
new.gif

Spoiler:

Media:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
new.gif

Spoiler:

CREDITS
Spoiler:

=== THANKS ===

Last edited:

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
Years
Wow. Impressive. This looks really solid.
My sole suggestion would probably be to make your maps a bit less roomy. Obviously you don't want them to be really crowded, but I think it would be better if you perhaps put some more trees to fill some of the gaps where there aren't buildings.
But really. Keep up the good work.

Years
Wow. Impressive. This looks really solid.
My sole suggestion would probably be to make your maps a bit less roomy. Obviously you don't want them to be really crowded, but I think it would be better if you perhaps put some more trees to fill some of the gaps where there aren't buildings.
But really. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the suggestions I will keep in mind of it

Looks great, But I've got one question.

Will this be in English or some other Language?

As I have already told the thread the game he will previously be released in Italian and subsequently in English;

Good job, doing this all yourself.
Looks great :)

Thank you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
UPDATE 08.03.2016

Pokemegazine:
During your adventure you will meet a young journalist that directs a small purchasable magazine in the stands of the pokemon center;
Who knows if you won't be really you to appear in one of the exits.

Years
UPDATE 13.03.2016

Pokemon Ranger:
During your trip you will meet some Pokemons ranger that will show you the power of their Styler.

Around for the region you can find three types of loot:

pokeball: common loot
megaball: uncommon loot
ultraball: rare loot

Years
I apologize for my absence , to family problems I have not had time to work on the project but these days I went back to work :)

Years
UPDATE 24.08.2016 - region description
Spoiler:

Years
UPDATE 26.08.2016
Spoiler:

Years
UPDATE 29.08.2016
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
UPDATE 06.09.2016