• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Hey I'm trying to collect starters and I have a shieldon I can trade you! My friend code is 1950-8436-0270.

Years
Anyway I can get a HA BULBASAUR with assault vest... I don't know how much it's worth... I have a 5 iv Charizard and a HA ditto... Also willing to trade most x exclusive mega stones

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 7, 2023
Hello, I'm interested in a 5 IV Honedge (or any of its evolutionary line, whatever is available or whatever you're willing to give up). One question though, are any of these female? I need one for breeding and will actually be happy to give it back once I'm through, if you want.

I actually have a shiny Honedge, but it was a spontaneous hatching occurrence and sadly only has 2 good IVs. I also have a few Timid Noibats that either have 4-5 flawless IVs (will need to check) and one Calm Goomy with 4 IVs (I believe in HP, Def, Sp. Atk, and Sp.Def).

matwe

Alo
Years
Interested in Shiny Genesect..have plasma genesect for trade and can help you with kricketot, finneon for your dex..
Lmk if this is possible:)

Last edited:

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I;m interested in your whiny Whimsicott .I can offer something from this list. Also some items (I don't really know whiich one you need and megastones)

Shiny Ninetales (5 IV/ HA/Modest)
Shiny Greninja (5 IV/HA/Timid)
Shiny Mawile (Mawilite/Intimidate/4 IV/Pokerus/Adamant)
Shiny Hydreigon (5 IV/Modest/Levitate)
Shiny Togekiss (2 IV/Serene Grace/Lonely)
Shiny Bulbasaur (1 IV/Overgrow/Bashful/Venusaurite)
Shiny Charmader ( 1 IV/Blaze/Hasty/Charizardite X)
Shiny Chikorita ( 1 IV/Overgrow/Serious)
Shiny Typhlosion (1 IV/ Blaze/Quircky)
Shiny Gyarados ( 4 IV/Intimidate/Adamant/Gyaradosite )
Shiny Breelom ( 1 IV/ Effect Spore/Bashful)
Shiny Wash Rotom (6 IV/Levitate/Modest)
Shiny Swampert ( 6 IV/Torrent/Adamant)
Shiny Sceptile ( 6 IV/ Jolly/Overgrow)
Shiny Gliscor (6 IV/Impish/HA/Toxic Orb)
Shiny Azumarill ( 5 IV/ Huge Power/Adamant)

Years
I got a Timid Reshiram 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Jolly Victini 6IVs with V-Create and Bolt Strike, Shiny Timid Landorus-I 6IVs (HA Sheer Force) and 5IVs Timid Yveltal. Would like your Shiny Jolly Rayquaza 6IVs, 6IVs Cresselia, 6IVs Heatran, and your Multiscale 6IVs Lugia. PM me if your interested in any of these.

Years
I am sorry for the late replies guys!

Hello, I'm interested in a 5 IV Honedge (or any of its evolutionary line, whatever is available or whatever you're willing to give up). One question though, are any of these female? I need one for breeding and will actually be happy to give it back once I'm through, if you want.

I actually have a shiny Honedge, but it was a spontaneous hatching occurrence and sadly only has 2 good IVs. I also have a few Timid Noibats that either have 4-5 flawless IVs (will need to check) and one Calm Goomy with 4 IVs (I believe in HP, Def, Sp. Atk, and Sp.Def).

Hey, I am sorry but I don't need the pokemon you offered :(
Anyway, the gender rate is not that horrible...50% are female so if you have a male honedge and a ditto eventually you'll have a female!

Interested in Shiny Genesect..have plasma genesect for trade and can help you with kricketot, finneon for your dex..
Lmk if this is possible:)

It is possible but I can't clone! If you could clone for me then it would awesome ;)
Btw, I really need those dex entries ahahah :)

I;m interested in your whiny Whimsicott .I can offer something from this list. Also some items (I don't really know whiich one you need and megastones)

Shiny Ninetales (5 IV/ HA/Modest)
Shiny Greninja (5 IV/HA/Timid)
Shiny Mawile (Mawilite/Intimidate/4 IV/Pokerus/Adamant)
Shiny Hydreigon (5 IV/Modest/Levitate)
Shiny Togekiss (2 IV/Serene Grace/Lonely)
Shiny Bulbasaur (1 IV/Overgrow/Bashful/Venusaurite)
Shiny Charmader ( 1 IV/Blaze/Hasty/Charizardite X)
Shiny Chikorita ( 1 IV/Overgrow/Serious)
Shiny Typhlosion (1 IV/ Blaze/Quircky)
Shiny Gyarados ( 4 IV/Intimidate/Adamant/Gyaradosite )
Shiny Breelom ( 1 IV/ Effect Spore/Bashful)
Shiny Wash Rotom (6 IV/Levitate/Modest)
Shiny Swampert ( 6 IV/Torrent/Adamant)
Shiny Sceptile ( 6 IV/ Jolly/Overgrow)
Shiny Gliscor (6 IV/Impish/HA/Toxic Orb)
Shiny Azumarill ( 5 IV/ Huge Power/Adamant)

Hi! I am interested in your Modest Hydreigon.. The problem is that I can't clone, could please the Whimsicott for me? If yes I'll be happy to trade with you! :)

I got a Timid Reshiram 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Jolly Victini 6IVs with V-Create and Bolt Strike, Shiny Timid Landorus-I 6IVs (HA Sheer Force) and 5IVs Timid Yveltal. Would like your Shiny Jolly Rayquaza 6IVs, 6IVs Cresselia, 6IVs Heatran, and your Multiscale 6IVs Lugia. PM me if your interested in any of these.

Hey, you really offered some good stuff here!
Let's trade your four guys for mine? I cannot clone unfortunately, so we'll need to figure this out..either you kindly clone for me or I'll need to ask a friend to help me, but this second option possibly takes a couple of days.. Let me know!!!! :) (I have already replied to the rats post, as I said I need one with Hyper voice :D )

Hi interested with timid shiny heatran.. take a look at my shop

Hi, I am really sorry.. but I am not interested in what you offer in your shop :( :( :( sorry man :(

matwe

Alo
Years
I am sorry for the late replies guys!

It is possible but I can't clone! If you could clone for me then it would awesome ;)
Btw, I really need those dex entries ahahah :)

I can help you with kricketot and finneon. What about any of the 4gen Shiny legendaries..do you need to clone the as well?

Years
I can help you with kricketot and finneon. What about any of the 4gen Shiny legendaries..do you need to clone the as well?

yes, I am really sorry but I don't have spare copies of anything that is not in the "already cloned" section, legendaries included :( :( :(

matwe

Alo
Years
yes, I am really sorry but I don't have spare copies of anything that is not in the "already cloned" section, legendaries included :( :( :(

Unfortunately i also cant clone...but if you ever get the genesect particularly cloned..lmk
and i can trade you the kricketot and finneon in like 5min if youre on

Years
Unfortunately i also cant clone...but if you ever get the genesect particularly cloned..lmk
and i can trade you the kricketot and finneon in like 5min if youre on

alright thanks a lot! I'll give 1/2 spare pokemon with 5iv that hopefully you don't have :)
let me know your fc! :)

EDIT, I can see your fc eheh, I am an idiot eheh :)

matwe

Alo
Years
alright thanks a lot! I'll give 1/2 spare pokemon with 5iv that hopefully you don't have :)
let me know your fc! :)

EDIT, I can see your fc eheh, I am an idiot eheh :)

Getting on9

I'll let you know if i can help with others, and please let me know when you have the shiny genesect cloned:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 7, 2023
@Andrea: Oh, that's okay, I managed to find somebody else to breed me a similar Honedge anyway. Thank you for your time anyway, good luck with future trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back