• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grey [Rated M]

Greywyn

Ace
Years
Hey guys, I'm back. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was the one who posted a playthrough of Amnesia with my friend about 4 months ago, hahah.
I've been anxiously anticipating this game's release. It looked so intriguing, I even donated to help its development. If you haven't heard of it: it is a new horror source mod that has been in development for several years. I've been dying to let's play it ever since I heard about it, and it's finally here. I hope you enjoy. :D
Also, the game didn't really have a rating due to it being a source mod, but I tagged a Rated M. It's a horror game, and there will probably be plenty of very violently natured things, along with cursing in the voice acting. So I played it safe.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler:

Part 6
Spoiler: