• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla started to wake up as she was handed to the nurse. "Wha... what happened?", she asked as she was brought into a room. "We don't know.", the nurse said as she cleaned Kayla's wound. "Some boy just brought you in and started yelling." Some boy... "Haru!", Kayla yelled. "Is he OK?!" "Yes, he's fine.", the nurse said, while taking out a big needle. "What's that for?!", Kayla yelled. "We need to numb your leg while we put the stitches in.", Nurse Joy said.

She put the needle into Kayla's leg, making her wince a little. Then she started closing up the wound. "Are you doing OK?", Nurse Joy asked. "Yeah...", Kayla said. When Nurse Joy was finished, she got up and started walking to the lobby. "What are you doing?!", Nurse Joy yelled. "I've got to find Haru.", Kayla said, as she noticed him asleep in the lobby. She limped towards where he was and sat down next to him, yelling in his ear. "Wake up, sleepyhead!!", she said, putting another piece of gum in her mouth. "Want one?", she asked.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru finally woke up."What happened?"he asked groggily Kayla after hours of her trying to wake him up."I was having this crazy dream about a scyther." he fell over and looked around"Ohhhh.Now I remember." the incident with the scyther came flooding back with his memories.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla stared at Haru for a moment, and started laughing. "That wasn't a dream!",she said, staring down at her leg. "More like a living nightmare... But I'm OK now!", she said while standing up. She looked around the lobby and noticed something was missing. "Where are my pokemon?!", she yelled. "Knowing them, they'd go looking for Holly... ", she thought. "Why does my life have to be so difficult?!", she yelled before sitting back down. "Maybe they'll some back...",she said.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"I don't know.They were right behind me when I was bringing you here.I was making sure of it."he was still half asleep."Excuse me,what time is it?"he said to no one in particular."How long have I been out?" though it was obvious he just woke up.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned a little when Haru said he didn't know where her pokemon were. She checked her Xtranciever and was shocked when she saw what time it was. Not that much time had passed. "Not that much time has passed...",she said to herself. She started to cry a little. She was hurt, she had no idea where she was, and she didn't know where her pokemon or her cousin were. And she was out of candy! "I-I'm scared, Haru...", she whispered.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Don't be.We can call a search."he tried to calm her down and hugged her."Besides.You got me looking for them."he emphasized the word me and winked at her."I would use a flying Pokemon,but that scyther got away."or the other way arounda voice in his head reminded him.

"They were heard even I dropped you off."

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla blushed a little when Haru hugged her. She looked up at him and wiped her tears away. She frowned when he brought up the Scyther. "Don't say that S word.",she said. "I don't want to see another one of them as long as I live." She stood thinking for a moment. Jasmine would try to get revenge, Yuri would chase after her, and Rosemary... is Rosemary. She could be anywhere. "I have a good idea of where Jasmine and Yuri are...",she said. "but Rosemary could be anywhere.."

Years
Kayla managed to smile a little bit. "Yeah... but you don't expect me to stay here do you?",she said. She was going to find them, even if it took all night! She stood up and started walking towards the door. One of the Nurse Joys stopped her at the door. "Where do you think you're going?",she said. "I'm going to look for my pokemon.",she said, her normally brown eyes glowing bright red. "OK...",the nurse said. She handed Kayla her pokeballs and bent down to wrap up her leg. "But make sure you clean the cut twice a day.",she added. "Fine...",Kayla said, looking back at Haru. "You coming?", she asked.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked back at Haru and smiled. "If I was Rosemary, I would go...",she said, pausing, "If I only had something to lure her with...",she said, walking out of the Pokemon Center. She started walking back towards the forest, deciding to look for Jasmine first. She paused at the entrance, suddenly scared. "H-hey,Haru... Can you go in there first?",she asked.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked down at the ground as she walked behind Haru. I hope they're OK..., she thought. Suddenly she heard a loud screech and turned around. Rosemary flew through the air and landed at her feet. "Rosemary!",she yelled as she bent down to pick up her Skitty. She turned and saw the same Scyther from before rush towards her, preparing to use Slash. Not again...,she thought as she stood there frozen with fear. "Help me!",she yelled.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Torch,use slash to intercept the attack!" the Charmeleon moved with incredible speed and knocked the scyther's blade away."Now use iron tail!" Torch spun around and wacked the scyther across the head with its rock hard tail.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

The Scyther flew away after being hit. Kayla fell to her knees and started to cry again. "I'm scared... I don't know where Jasmine and Yuri are, Rosemary's hurt, and...",she said through her tears. "I hate Scythers!",she said. Rosemary started to wake up and licked Kayla's face. "Come on,Kayla... I'm fine. Jasmine and Yuri went to find Holly.",she said. Kayla just cried more, since she couldn't understand what her Skitty was saying.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru frowned.He hated seeing anybody like this."Don't worry.We'll find them,mark my words." he looked at Torch."Nice work buddy.I haven't see you do that well in ages."he grinned as the Charmeleon started to show off due to the praise.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked down at the ground and frowned. "That's easy for you to say. You're not the one who can barely stand, let alone walk.",she said still sniffling. "You're not the one who's completely useless...",she said, hugging Rosemary. Rosemary looked up at her sadly and stared at Haru. "Please help her..., she said. "I hate when she gets like this."

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru with a sad look on her face. She knew he was right, but what could she do? She just looked back down at the ground and sighed. "What can I do, then? I can't stand up...",she said. "I may be a genius, but I can't do anything sitting here on the ground... I don't think I can stand after what just happened. I'm too scared..."

Back