• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my Firered Team....

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Snorlax
Relaxed
Thick Fat
Knows : Rest, Sleep Talk, Return, Body Slam

Nidoking
Adamant
Poison Point
Knows: Peck, Dig, Megahorn, Earthquake

Venusaur
Lax
Overgrow
Knows: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Arcanine (Recently Caught)
Impish
Flash Fire
Knows: Ember, Roar, Bite, Leer

Jolteon(Recently Caught)
Adamant
Volt Absorb
Knows:Quick Attack, Bite, Sand Attack, Baton Pass

Aerodactyl
AdamantRock Head
Knows: Double Edge, Rock Slide, ?, ?

My friends and I are playing Nuzlocke Challenge on Firered. After playing through, we will battle each other over LAN

Last edited:

$lowking

King of the Hill
Years
I think that is pretty good. One thing I might suggest for your Snorlax is replacing Body Slam or Return for Shadow Ball, or any other ghost-type move. Since all of his damage-inflicting moves are normal-type, he/she is literally useless against ghost Pokemon. I know this from expirence, and trust me, it is not a situation you want to be in.

Other than that, pretty good. I think you have the right idea by getting Aerodactyl. Best of luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
Did you evolve Growlithe once you caught it? If so, that was kind of dumb, you should have kept the Growlithe until at least 49. It could've learned Flame Wheel at 31 and Flamethrower at 49.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I think that is pretty good. One thing I might suggest for your Snorlax is replacing Body Slam or Return for Shadow Ball, or any other ghost-type move. Since all of his damage-inflicting moves are normal-type, he/she is literally useless against ghost Pokemon. I know this from expirence, and trust me, it is not a situation you want to be in.

Other than that, pretty good. I think you have the right idea by getting Aerodactyl. Best of luck.

Thanks man.... Well Ok so i will replace body slam with shadow ball... I now have and aerodactyl with double edge and rock slide... Is this team good enough? We're playing nuzlocke challenge and plan to battle in LAN afterwards...

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Too late for my help, then. Anyways, I hope you know what you've got yourself into. Arcanine and Jolteon have horrible, Special Attack-draining natures. You effectively have no viable Special Attacker, with the poorly-natured Jolteon and Arcanine. If you want something good for a Special Attacker, use a Lapras. Remember to try and get a good nature, though. Seeing your team, though, makes me think that you're one of those "considerate" people who hates the use of natures, so whatever then, whatever floats your boat.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Rmt reply

I would at least teach Jolteon Shock Wave(from Lt. Surge), or if you have 80k cash to burn, spend in for coins and get Tm thunderbolt.(Celadon Game Corner)

Back