• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for an awesome You-Tube Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Look no further because I am going to present to you a really great You-Tube channel. It's called Team-PokeColors. It was started to show that Pokemon isn't just for the younger ones and they open packs and boxes from old school to the latest set. They try to post videos every week and really need some support. If your interested in some channel like Unlisted Leaf or Primetime Pokemon, this channel tops them by far! Link is posted below! HELP THEM GROW!

-link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Look no further because I am going to present to you a really great You-Tube channel. It's called Team-PokeColors. It was started to show that Pokemon isn't just for the younger ones and they open packs and boxes from old school to the latest set. They try to post videos every week and really need some support. If your interested in some channel like Unlisted Leaf or Primetime Pokemon, this channel tops them by far! Link is posted below! HELP THEM GROW!

-link removed-
Hi there Team-Pokecolors! While I appreciate your enthusiasm, it's actually against PokeCommunity rules to sign up just to promote a link (in your case, your YouTube channel), so I'm going to have to close your thread. You're free to advertise the channel in the signature, but just talking about your channel in a new thread doesn't promote much discussion in the forum. Hope you understand, and best of luck with your videos!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back