• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Grass type Gym Leader and why?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 14, 2015
I would say Erika. In spite of the fact that she isn't exceptionally hard to annihilation on the off chance that we happen to have some flame or ice-sort Pokémon on our group (this is the way it is for all rec center pioneers, truly, just with diverse writing and so forth), she could in any case draw off a tolerable test on the off chance that we don't. This is one thing that I like about her- -her trouble.

I may have seen her a few times in anime some time recently, yet... can't precisely recall much in regards to her appearances, lamentably. Doubtlessly would have been decent in the event that I were capable

Years
Hmm... would I be wrong in assuming English isn't your first language?

Anyway, it's hard for me to pick between Erika and Gardenia as my favorite Grass type gym leader. Gardenia's one of the few trainers I've ever had difficulty with in the games, which always made her stand out to me more than the other Sinnoh gym leaders. As for Erika, her personality suits her role very well, and she's got my favorite design out of all the gym leaders in Kanto. Plus, she was a part of one of my favorite anime episodes as a kid, so ultimately, my vote would go to her.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Erika always and forever. I think she represents grass Pokemon really well. Being so gentle, calm, and kind. Her design is so cute and I love the kinds of grass Pokemon she uses. She's one of my all time favorite gym leaders!

Years
Of the three we have, I think i'll go with Gardenia. She had the most personality of all of them, and her Pokémon can be rather difficult to deal with that early in the game, most notably that Roserade.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Definitely Erika. I just love her design and appearance, with the whole gentle/elegant thing. She set the standard for grass-type leaders, and the other two seem to have the energetic aspect of plant life going on which is less appealing to me.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I think Erika's the best. She represents grass type pokemon so well! Her design is also nice. She's definitely my favorite grass type gym leader.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ramos is probably the best imo, because his Gogoat is always a challenge to take down for me. Gogoat's one of favorite grass-types as well. The other grass leaders I can usually one shot pretty easily, although Roserade has a knack for getting some offense in.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Erika for me. I like the design of her gym and her team for Grass-Types isn't to shabby either.

Back