• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Things Come In Pairs

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
This time tomorrow sound good to you?

Sure does :)

Also, I'm a little unsure if you're still doing RNG Breeding, if so I have a request form.

Username: Snork
Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname (if want one): Amaya
Nature: Careful
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Avalanche, Sleep Talk, Curse

To offer I have DW females and EV tranied shinies (CMT). I also have some near flawless and shiny EV trained not listed in my shop (only willing to trade them if they can be cloned back to me): Shiny EV near flawless starmie, absol. shiny EV jolteon, scizor, umbreon. Near flawless EV ninetales, leafeon, zoroark, hydreigon, swellow, gardevoir. Let me know if you're interested :)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I looked through your trade thread and found a few DW females I would like to have in exchange. A DW Lavitar/Tyranitar, DW Spiritomb, and a DW Absol if you don't mind. :)

I will breed them and I'll pm/vm you when they're ready. My FC is in my signature, the White friend code :)
Also, my timezone is GMT.
Thanks a lot for this trade :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sure does :)

Also, I'm a little unsure if you're still doing RNG Breeding, if so I have a request form.

Username: Snork
Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname (if want one): Amaya
Nature: Careful
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Egg Moves: Avalanche, Sleep Talk, Curse

To offer I have DW females and EV tranied shinies (CMT). I also have some near flawless and shiny EV trained not listed in my shop (only willing to trade them if they can be cloned back to me): Shiny EV near flawless starmie, absol. shiny EV jolteon, scizor, umbreon. Near flawless EV ninetales, leafeon, zoroark, hydreigon, swellow, gardevoir. Let me know if you're interested :)
I can clone and trade the original back to you no problem. I would like the Starmie if that's alright with you. :) Since I already have a few more requests it may take me awhile to get this done.
I will breed them and I'll pm/vm you when they're ready. My FC is in my signature, the White friend code :)
Also, my timezone is GMT.
Thanks a lot for this trade :)
Take your time since it'll take me awhile to rng the Pokemon.

Reactions: EB
Years
Hello there, i am looking to trade away my level 66 Tropius (Japanese), with a Jolly nature, with the moves; Leaf tornado, Air slash, Bestow, and Solarbeam. I will happily take anything for it as long as it's a fair trade. I live in Canada. in the GMT - 5 (when i am posting this, my time is 7:19 p.m.), I can trade any time from; 16:00 (4 p.m.) to to 23:00 (11 p.m.) and I want something better for my team in Pokemon White 2. Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sorry I completely forgot, when are you next free to trade?
That's ok. :) I can trade the Feebas to you right now if you want.

Hello there, i am looking to trade away my level 66 Tropius (Japanese), with a Jolly nature, with the moves; Leaf tornado, Air slash, Bestow, and Solarbeam. I will happily take anything for it as long as it's a fair trade. I live in Canada. in the GMT - 5 (when i am posting this, my time is 7:19 p.m.), I can trade any time from; 16:00 (4 p.m.) to to 23:00 (11 p.m.) and I want something better for my team in Pokemon White 2. Thanks
Sure I'll take it. :) What Pokemon do you want in exchange?

Last edited:

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
@EV CMT for your
Spheal ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Calm | Ice Body
31/31/31/31/31/31
Growl - Water Gun - Toxic - Ice Beam

@tom CMT for your #34 Nidoking ♂ (level 50)
OT: Tom | 08716
Modest | Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 172 HP/156 Def/58 SAt/124 SDf
Leer - Peck - Thunderbolt - Ice Beam

#121 Starmie ♁ (level 100)
Timid | Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/6 SDf/252 Spd
Rapid Spin - Psychic - Scald - Recover

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
@EV CMT for your
Spheal ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 1027
Calm | Ice Body
31/31/31/31/31/31
Growl - Water Gun - Toxic - Ice Beam

@tom CMT for your #34 Nidoking ♂ (level 50)
Modest | Sheer Force
EVs: 172 HP/156 Def/58 SAt/124 SDf
Leer - Peck - Thunderbolt - Ice Beam

#121 Starmie ♁ (level 100)
Timid | Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/6 SDf/252 Spd
Rapid Spin - Psychic - Scald - Recover
I would love to have this. :D
#77 Ponyta ♂ (level 1)
OT: Breeder ♀ (White, 23955/22682)
Jolly - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Wild Charge - Low Kick - Morning Sun - Hypnosis
Hey Iloveeevee, I would be interested in your shiny Vulpix, would you willing to trade it for a shiny Wynaut?
Thanks for the trade. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey, I would also be interested in trading my Shiny Magikarp for your 2nd Shiny Eevee.

Last edited:
Years
Hello,

I would like to trade for the UT flawless shiny larvitar, Feebas, Bagon, riolu and dratini. I can offer any level 30 UT dream radar legendary, level 30 event Suicunes, and a level 68 UT dreamyard latias.
My White 2 FC: 0132 9915 2208

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Hey, I would also be interested in trading my Shiny Magikarp for your 2nd Shiny Eevee.
I can trade anytime when you're ready. :)

Hello,

I would like to trade for the UT flawless shiny larvitar, Feebas, Bagon, riolu and dratini. I can offer any level 30 UT dream radar legendary, level 30 event Suicunes, and a level 68 UT dreamyard latias.
My White 2 FC: 0132 9915 2208
Can you please be more specific as to which Pokemon you want and who has them since there's two of us and we both have multiples of some?

Years
Can you please be more specific as to which Pokemon you want and who has them since there's two of us and we both have multiples of some?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I am new at this.

I would like the jolly female shiny larvitar, the calm female feebass, Modest bagon with hydro pump, brave male riolu, and calm female dratini with marvel scale. All of them are from you.

Also, my little brother is begging me to try to get a female shiny gibble. If you could throw your jolly one in, that would be EPIC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Can you please be more specific as to which Pokemon you want and who has them since there's two of us and we both have multiples of some?

Sorry, I am new at this.

I would like the jolly female shiny larvitar, the calm female feebass, Modest bagon with hydro pump, brave male riolu, and calm female dratini with marvel scale. All of them are from you.

Also, my little brother is begging me to try to get a female shiny gibble. If you could throw your jolly one in, that would be EPIC.
That's ok. I can trade you all of them including the Gible for what you offered. :)

Years
Sorry, I am new at this.

That's ok. I can trade you all of them including the Gible for what you offered. :)[/QUOTE]

EPIC I am going to Wi-Fi now, If that works

If you need it, My FC IS: 0132 9915 2208

Last edited:
Back