• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
doesn any one knows the firered worldmap tilemap in gfx form can anyone post the ofset up.

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2007
Umm...does anyone know how to ADD Pokedex thingies in Fire Red.. meaning:

386: DEOXYS
387: TURTWIG

Also, I reposted this because it is extremely important. I want to add Pokes and Dex Infos. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE HELP!!! (Moderators, please dont delete this, cause I get pissed at the world when I get left out (I'm bipolar) and it's important for my hack: "Pokemon Sinnoh Advance", a remake of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, in a Fire Red ROM.

If you can help, please PM me.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Umm...does anyone know how to ADD Pokedex thingies in Fire Red.. meaning:

386: DEOXYS
387: TURTWIG

Also, I reposted this because it is extremely important. I want to add Pokes and Dex Infos. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE HELP!!! (Moderators, please dont delete this, cause I get pissed at the world when I get left out (I'm bipolar) and it's important for my hack: "Pokemon Sinnoh Advance", a remake of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, in a Fire Red ROM.

If you can help, please PM me.

It's actually called a de-vamp, oh and ryan, you have to change the warp co-ordinates.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well the number for the world map tile in 16 colors i cant find it can you help me with it.

boon

Normal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
can somone help me? when I open A-text it says:
"Program to edit texts in Pokemon Advance ROM.
has encountered a problom and needs to close. we are
sorry for the inconvenience."
and then I need to choose between "Send Eror Report"
or "Don't Send"
can sombody help? thank you in advance.
can anybody answer my qustion?
Ill soon bring a pic

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi! it's me again!

Can anyone help me... I wanna know all the items in Ruby, like MasterBall = 01.., etc,

(I tried looking in the tutorials, but I only found item lists for FR/LG)

Thanks in advance! Good day!

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

how do you create warps also how do you make base edit work for leaf green it keeps saying suppotd rom but monsters names are not specified

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

i need help using warps and creating them. also does anyone know why the base edit keeps saying supported rom but monsters are not specified in data base

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2008
um... i have several questions to ask..
first, is there any way to change the text WITHOUT using advance text?
second, how do I change the choices you can make when someone asks you a question?
third, how do i change the name of attacks?
and fourth, how do i change the pokedex descriptions?

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
i need help using warps and creating them. also does anyone know why the base edit keeps saying supported rom but monsters are not specified in data base

Open Pokeroms.ini. Go to the game in question, and find MonsterStats (or something like that) and REMOVE THE TAB BETWEEN IT AND THE =. Then it will work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
um... i have several questions to ask..
first, is there any way to change the text WITHOUT using advance text?
second, how do I change the choices you can make when someone asks you a question?
third, how do i change the name of attacks?
and fourth, how do i change the pokedex descriptions?

1. Advance Text is the easiest way to edit text, I think you should stay with Advance Text.
2. To change the choices, just look for them with Advance Text.
3. N-E-A can edit Pokémon names and attack names.
4. If you're using R/S, you can use Dexter, or you can search for the description with Advance Text for any game and edit it.

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2007
QUESTION!!!

Okay...Advance Map:

^>PALLET TOWN

How do I make something like that? I want to make a new folder thing, and call it

^>(private name)

For a nice hack I'm making.

(If you wanna help, PM me, I'll take noobs (sorry) to.)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

ok i know how to warp but i still need to now how to make base edit work for leafgreen can some one show me a turtoriol how to do it or just tell me

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
@NightonEx: Right Click on some Empty Space on the Desktop or anywhere then click on new>New Folder Then Name it to Pallet Town or (Private Name)

@ryan123456789019: Someone answered that question on this same Page.

@Nishkabob: First two Questions, Hex Editor(Without A-Text)
Third question, Like Semele Said: A-Text
Last Question Like I said that Semele Said
before A-Text OR! Hex Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back