• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
I am doing a Let's Play of Pokemon Black because I've been waiting for this game for so long, and why not share my experience with the community? I won't have a long introduction but I will say one thing, I need nicknames for Pokemon I'm catching, so fire away!

If you are interested at all about my channel and other videos I will be doing, watch this video:
Spoiler:

The videos below are the actual Let's Plays!

Episode 1 - Part 1

Episode 1 - Part 2

Episode 2

Last edited:

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
Episode 7 Part 1!!!
I don't care if this doesn't get attention, I'll finish it as the only Let's Play to never receive a comment!

Episode 7 Part 2!!!!
ENJOY.

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
Nooo, you ruined my attempt at being the only lets play to be completed without a comment xD

Yea, I still get confused by those clowns >.<

Anyways, here is Part 14! And may I advise you the language and tone in this part is extremely aggressive due to how angry I was at my computer because audio recordings kept failing. So if you are easy headed, this episode is not for you.

Back