• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
OGM!I'm sorry everyone I wasn't at my house!Wow now(On my setting) this club has 5 pages!Yay!Oh I'm doing good how are y'all?Aawww coolmaster where do you live?What's this about Cybex Mewtwo and me? ^^ Anyways,what are all of you guys up to?

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Well that's good to hear SceptileMaster that you didn't get in trouble,do you get in trouble a lot? ^^ Oh,hey Uncle!Are you talking about UltimateSpriter?If so I don't know.He needs to come back,I just joined his club! ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
she lives in goldenrod city silly no where dyou live? XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
It seems everyone's chatting about where they live so for everyone's information I live in Finland, are you happy now? Come on don't look at me like that, I'm not telling you anything else.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Cool,Uncle Trunks,you live in New York?I wanna move there,but I would feel like a little Cowgirl in the big city. XD Smarty_arty you live in Finland,where's that at?It sounds awsome!

Back