• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemon Essentials DS by venom12" error

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
When I start my game up, I play for about 3 to 4 minutes until I get the following error:

Script 'BitmapCache' line 299: NoMethodError occurred.

This is becoming agonizingly painful to keep restarting my game to play for about 3 to 4 minutes. I have, so far, 2 towns and a route linked together using the Editor.exe. I suspect this might be a problem with venom12's DS version of Pokemon Essentials, in which case, if anyone could tell me whether or not I can transfer game files to a different version of Pokemon Essentials, preferably Poccil's kit. I understand that venom12's DS starter kit is still in it's early stages, however, this error is rendering the kit useless. Think about it. Who wants to play a neat, homemade game to have it throw an error at you every time? What is even better, is that this odd error doesn't make a record of itself within errorlog.txt. So, anyone out there have a solution?

Back