• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys I got me some shiny Cubones!
CUBONE.jpg

Shiny Cubone 1 of 5

Outta five shiny Cubone only one is Adamant... *Sigh* I had a Adamant synch too...

(Speed Last, Order: Hp Atk Def Sp.A Sp.D Spd)

Lax Cubone: 17 / 28 / 1 / 25 / 23 / 25 HP Dragon

Serious Cubone: 9 / 5 / 23 / 2 / 14 / 26 Hp Flying

Modest Cubone: 3 / 14 / 10 / 6 / 15 / 31 Hp Water

Adamant Cubone: 14 / 2 / 10 / 12 / 25 / 25 Hp Water

Hasty Cubone: 25 / 3 / 25 / 31 / 5 / 14 Hp Ice

Well the best Iv's are from the Lax Cubone. I'm going to go for more later to see if I get something better.

Video of Capture http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZrsbPVgSaY

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
CUBONE.jpg

Shiny Cubone 1 of 5

Outta five shiny Cubone only one is Adamant... *Sigh* I had a Adamant synch too...

Well the best Iv's are from the Lax Cubone. I'm going to go for more later to see if I get something better.

awesome. to bad adament is horrible. do you use ralts or abras?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all, haven't posted here in some months. Simple reason really. I've had ABSOLUTELY zero luck so far this summer. My last SR/Random shiny was Palkia way back on May 22nd.
Last Friday though just because it was 8-8-08 I decided to chain myself a shiny.
Oh snap!, Red Pupa Appeared at chain #31
Argh Game insert pokes are hard to get the chain going
The genesis of my shinyhunting
Crazy 8s
I haven't even bothered checking IVs
Lol ya I chained an uber cool Metapod. In commeration of my Original Shiny Metapod, which was the very first shiny I ran into back in the bug catching contest in G/S/C. This metapod will forever bring back memories of that first shiny ever, which I would still have if my Gold hadn't died :/ Oh well, I will be keeping it a Metapod too :P

In other news I finally got my jpn Sapphire last week that I ordered a month and half ago, so I've begun Sring for mudkip on it. I still need to get a jpn Colosseum in order to use this super rare disc, but that can wait since I'm going to import Platinum first. Yeah speaking of which since those new silhouettes revealed are more than likely new rotom forms, I'm going to be Sring for a 2nd shiny Rotom as soon as I beat the E4 on my Pearl. And the new sprite for snorlax has reinpired me to go for Snorlax so I'm Sring for that too :p
Lol lots of targets -__-' I'm getting really desperate for a SR or random shiny... Good luck everyone on their hunts!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Way to go on that metapod there Dark steelix! Ive been wanting to chain caterpie for a while now.

Well the Cubone hunt is over and I got a total of 10 shinys outta em! After the first one broke I went back and got some more. The second chain ended at 52. Here are their Iv's

Lax Cubone: 19 / 11 / 8 / 18 / 7 / 23

Gentle
Cubone: 25 / 26 / 25 / 23 / 18 / 27

Jolly Cubone: 7 / 2 / 0 / 1 / 21 / 8

Adamant Cubone: 26 / 26 / 1 / 24 / 22 / 18

Naïve Cubone: 9 / 15 / 13 / 29 / 9 / 17

Adamant and Gentle are pretty good here!
Gentles ok all around but adamant has a bad defense IV.

I used a jolly Synch and a Adamant synch

Years
WTF. Whats wrong with Uxie?!?!?!?!? maybe it dosent like you XD.If you do, what number you going quit?
IDK Never, I am too determined, although I take breaks to battle/trade. I have also encountered many more poke's, none shiny, so hopefully that can help the RNG along.
CUBONE.jpg

Shiny Cubone 1 of 5

Congrats man! I <3 CUBONE!
Hey all, haven't posted here in some months. Simple reason really. I've had ABSOLUTELY zero luck so far this summer. My last SR/Random shiny was Palkia way back on May 22nd.
Last Friday though just because it was 8-8-08 I decided to chain myself a shiny.
Oh snap!, Red Pupa Appeared at chain #31
Argh Game insert pokes are hard to get the chain going
The genesis of my shinyhunting
Crazy 8s
I haven't even bothered checking IVs
Lol ya I chained an uber cool Metapod. In commeration of my Original Shiny Metapod, which was the very first shiny I ran into back in the bug catching contest in G/S/C. This metapod will forever bring back memories of that first shiny ever, which I would still have if my Gold hadn't died :/ Oh well, I will be keeping it a Metapod too :P

In other news I finally got my jpn Sapphire last week that I ordered a month and half ago, so I've begun Sring for mudkip on it. I still need to get a jpn Colosseum in order to use this super rare disc, but that can wait since I'm going to import Platinum first. Yeah speaking of which since those new silhouettes revealed are more than likely new rotom forms, I'm going to be Sring for a 2nd shiny Rotom as soon as I beat the E4 on my Pearl. And the new sprite for snorlax has reinpired me to go for Snorlax so I'm Sring for that too :p
Lol lots of targets -__-' I'm getting really desperate for a SR or random shiny... Good luck everyone on their hunts!
Be happy! I still haven't gotten ANY random shiny, nor have I gotten any SR shiny. GL all!

Years
i have a question if you recieve an egg save before you hatch it, and when you finally hatch it the pokemon was shiny. if you SR will the unhatched egg still be shiny?
If I'm reading you right, then by everything I know, the answer should be yes. If you want to try, then be my guest! I wouldn't chance that 1/a million risk that we could be wrong.

I'd say I've reached a new low, had I not been down this road before already. I am currently multihunting Rotom and Kyogre on my Lite and SP, respectively. (My Phat has Emerald on it, idling, to "power up" the RNG. (If it doesn't make sense, don't ask.))

The time per SR is extremely close between them, so I have a rhythm going. I am at 276 and 488 resets, respectively. The biggest issue is the fact that it takes both hands, and SRing a DS game (with L and R) is a huge pain. It's still 2x the speed when I'm not doing anything else. ;) GL to all for stuff. :)

Years
If I'm reading you right, then by everything I know, the answer should be yes. If you want to try, then be my guest! I wouldn't chance that 1/a million risk that we could be wrong.

I'd say I've reached a new low, had I not been down this road before already. I am currently multihunting Rotom and Kyogre on my Lite and SP, respectively. (My Phat has Emerald on it, idling, to "power up" the RNG. (If it doesn't make sense, don't ask.))

The time per SR is extremely close between them, so I have a rhythm going. I am at 276 and 488 resets, respectively. The biggest issue is the fact that it takes both hands, and SRing a DS game (with L and R) is a huge pain. It's still 2x the speed when I'm not doing anything else. ;) GL to all for stuff. :)

Actually, you need to either save BEFORE you grab the egg, or hatch a bazillion of them. And have you tried a rubber ban around the DS to hold L and R? Also, I know what a Random Number Generator is, but is it only in Emerald? And how does it "power up"? I know you said not to ask, but... this is the perfect place since it's part of some shiny hunting! Good luck in all hunts, god knows I won't be with Uxie! ;)

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey all,
I'm going to soft reset for a shiny regigigas now.I'm going to that ice temple in snowpoint with the 3 regi's.
Wish me luck.I havn't had good luck this winter,so yea..

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years

i wouldnt chance it either thats why i was asking XD. nothing new for me GL everyone!

Back