• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I usually don't post unless I have something important to share.

And this time is no different.

Spoiler:

Appeared after only 389 soft resets! :D I'm on a cloud!

Good luck to everyone else!

Years
once agian, add another to my list, but this one, i cant remember when I got it. I was looking through my old save in Milsky91's hack Pokemon Crystal - Ultimate End, and found that I hatched a Shiny elekid without remembering.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
I would also like to join if possible.

My first shiny was caught last week and it was a grimer!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
I would like to join as well but is the front page being updated they look a little.... old
also is breeding/Chaining acceptable or is it random encounter only?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Damn, this place is pretty much dead. I have so many good memories from this thread, too...sad to see it fizzle out to the lack of activity that it's currently experiencing. :(

Well, nothing new from me, except for about four weeks ago, I obtained a shiny Zangoose via random encountering on Ruby. I was REALLY hoping for a shiny Swablu, but of course, I got something else. I quickly got over my initial disappointment, however, because shiny Zangoose is actually nice, and apparently, it is coveted by many French shiny hunters, lol.

I don't have much time to hunt nowadays. And with everyone getting shinies on Black and White left and right, I don't have much incentive to log on anyways (I've already spoiled enough of those games, I don't want to spoil the shiny forms of pokemon, too)...good luck to all, and hopefully this place comes back to life one day!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Well, I guess it's only temporary, maybe people are waiting something good to post or don't have time, in my case I had conection problems and was not able to post.

Unfortunately the only thing I can post now is that I got 4 shiny torkoal and a femanle mightyena by pokeradar. I'm trying to train a good shiny team and have good parents for breeding, also trying to update my shiny album and not having much time.

For those that are new or want to join the SHC have to wait until the owner and/or co-owners welcome you as official members; but you are free to post and hang around. More details are in the first page of course.

BTW, congrats on the shiny zangooze it's just fufu.

Well, see you everyone and happy hunting.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Nothing new to report, except for a shiny spoink, three shiny psyduck (one is a golduck now), two shiny zigzagoon and two shiny cubones, all by pokeradar.

Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Update: yesterday got a shiny female murkrow at a chain of 4.

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Well, it looks like this place is frozen in time.
I got a shiny shieldon a few days ago in my platinum version.
Hope everyone is ok, have a happy hunting and a happy new year.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'd like to join.
The most recent shinnies I've caught are:
Spoiler:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Shame to see this club being pretty much dead. It was good when lost of people used to do. But now there are loads of people doing it and it has kind of lost its speciality to get a shiny.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Hi!

I'm G-Money, and I've been shiny hunting for quite a while. I think it was February 2006 when I came across a gray Slugma. I looked online to see what it was, and I discovered shinys, which lead me to this thread. I've been following this thread ever since, although it never occurred to me to post my own shinys. :D

I always enjoyed reading about all the shinys you guys caught - it was great motivation to hunt for some myself. I don't like to see this club dead, so hopefully I'll be able to inject some life back into it. :)

Here are my shinys:

Slugma (Emerald) - Random Encounter
Electrode (Ruby) - Random Encounter
Shuppet (Emerald) - Random Encounter
Zangoose (Ruby) - Random Encounter
Dialga (Diamond) - SR
Torchic (Sapphire) - SR
Uxie (Diamond) - SR
Bibarel (Diamond) - Safari Zone
Bulbasaur (FireRed) - SR
Magnemite (Diamond) - Egg Hatching
Tangela (LeafGreen) - Random Encounter
Giratina (Diamond) - SR

I'd love to finally join after lurking for so long, and hopefully this club can be revitalized. :)

EDIT: I just got a shiny Staravia!!! Joining this club gave me some extra motivation to start hunting again, so I've been looking for shinys practically nonstop over the past two days. I switch off between SRing for Treecko/Mudkip in Sapphire and hatching eggs in Diamond, which have been Croagunk eggs lately. I got bored of hatching and decided to shiny hunt in the wild, so I figured I'd work on filling my Pokedex while shiny hunting. I saw that I didn't have a Meowth, so I looked up where to find it and flew to the route where the mansion is. I didn't see any Meowth, but I figured I'd stay and shiny hunt on that route and see if a Meowth shows up in the meantime (none did). After seeing around 20 wild pokemon, I found a shiny Staravia!!! One quick ball - caught! I'll take a shiny over some Meowth any day! :)

Last edited:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Hi!

I'm G-Money, and I've been shiny hunting for quite a while. I think it was February 2006 when I came across a gray Slugma. I looked online to see what it was, and I discovered shinys, which lead me to this thread. I've been following this thread ever since, although it never occurred to me to post my own shinys. :D

Hey G-Money! It's me, Yanappu from SPPF. ^-^

Anyways, I'd like to join. But judging from the fact the first post hasn't been updated for almost 5 years, I think this is kind of pointless to say.

I am a shiny hunter, actually my newest shiny is one I got just yesterday. In my White, I was breeding for a Shiny Snivy, and on the 1071st egg, I got a Shiny Snivy through the Masuda Method! It's Hardy, and it has Glare. :)

On 1/3/11 I found a rare random shiny in Black on Route 6, a Shiny Tabunne. I was just abusing them for EXP and a shiny one came up! I was so excited!

My first Black/White shiny came on 10/17/10. It was my first ever successful shiny hunt, and my shortest to this date. On the 36th egg, I hatched a Shiny Munna! It's male, it has a horrible nature and it has the worst ability out of the two it has (I think it's forewarn) but hey! At least it's shiny.

Before that, I got a Shiny Zubat in Soul Silver which is now a Crobat. And in 2008 I found a Shiny Whismur in Emerald.

I also have multiple Rumble shinies.

Right now, I am using the Masuda Method in Soul Silver to hatch a mystery shiny. I hope it hatches with the ability I want so I can use it for hunting.

Once I finish this box, I will have 210 hatched.

Snivy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpjqwDbvNg
Audino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEB9huGoYmI
Munna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjbL30hgNJI

Last edited:
Back