The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2009, 02:51 AM
Neti
Follow @PokeNeti on Twitter

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyscho_red View Post
hey, great tut Neti but im still having the problem where i put in the new tile i want but it comes out all green when i import it im using pallette 2(the red one,im trying to put in a new pokemon center) and i even tried to use the color picker and fill tool it still came out practicly the same so if you have any ideas on how to stop this it would be most appreciated
thanks
the only thing the green could appear is the use of bad palettes
in which format did you save? be sure to use the most high quality bitmap thats possible, cause if you save in jpg (espacially when using MS paint) or low quality bitmap you will lose color information
Old April 19th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Raiser
Beginning Trainer

Sorry, I don't know if this counts as a post in a thread over a month old because the last poster was 5 days ago, but had his post deleted. But if someone could help me anyways. >.<

I downloaded a tileset off of WAH in .PNG, but how do I insert this into my ROM?

Thanks for any answers.
If this thread gets locked by this, could someone PM me on how to do this? Thank you very much.
Old April 19th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blazichu
Do not revive month old threads.

*Locks*

←(left) the online world for life(MSN, PC etc.)~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here