• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Ah, I see the anime has advanced since the last time I saw it (I think EP. 6), I couldn't handle the pressure got weak and had to read the whole damn manga. Now every time I see the anime it's just like "Yeah... I know that happens. Whoops, not impressed..."

Trust me guys, you can't even imagine how BETTER and crazier it'll get in about 2 episodes from now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@danks_ - Yeah, same here, haha. Except I started reading the manga after watching episode 5. Couldn't stop myself from reading as I wanted to know wtf happened with Eren, lol. Really though, patience is rewarding. Try not to read the manga if possible. Just helps you enjoy the anime much more.

@Antemortem & Switfsign - I don't remember it clearly but I think he's just not in control.
People won't get spoiled by this mere sentence so keeping it un-spoiler'd. =p

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
@danks_ - Yeah, same here, haha. Except I started reading the manga after watching episode 5. Couldn't stop myself from reading as I wanted to know wtf happened with Eren, lol. Really though, patience is rewarding. Try not to read the manga if possible. Just helps you enjoy the anime much more.

Well, I've always been more the manga fan myself ahahaha and yeah, people should wait for the anime. Although I find the manga a lot more mature in terms of language and gore.

Did you read the 4th part of the last chapter? Don't spoil anything for the others, if you did just tell me how your face looked when you finished reading it.

This was mine:
Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
I personally prefer the anime's drawing style over the manga. Not to say it isn't good but the anime just has more detail and feels imo less rough.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I personally prefer the anime's drawing style over the manga. Not to say it isn't good but the anime just has more detail and feels imo less rough.

The coloring in the anime really helps the visuals a lot, although a lot of the titans just look plain silly in both forms. I'm hoping that the anime progresses to a point that'll showcase the 3m class with the gigantic nose that shows up a lot in later chapters of the manga.

Clarification edit: That's not a spoiler. It has absolutely no plot significance whatsoever and just appears in a lot of panels.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
The coloring in the anime really helps the visuals a lot, although a lot of the titans just look plain silly in both forms. I'm hoping that the anime progresses to a point that'll showcase the 3m class with the gigantic nose that shows up a lot in later chapters of the manga.

Clarification edit: That's not a spoiler. It has absolutely no plot significance whatsoever and just appears in a lot of panels.

I love the coloring of the anime, and essentially how vivid everything is. I'm glad it was highly funded since the manga is so popular in Japan, because this franchise deserves the best. I personally love the titan with the shoulder-length green hair and huge brown eyes. I believe they started appearing in Episode 5 and more frequently through the next three or so. It was one that attacked Sasha when she missed in the assault in the supply room. That one is cute. xD

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I love the coloring of the anime, and essentially how vivid everything is. I'm glad it was highly funded since the manga is so popular in Japan, because this franchise deserves the best. I personally love the titan with the shoulder-length green hair and huge brown eyes. I believe they started appearing in Episode 5 and more frequently through the next three or so. It was one that attacked Sasha when she missed in the assault in the supply room. That one is cute. xD

This one?

Spoiler:

If so...I don't really have anything to say. Just look at this.

Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
If so...I don't really have anything to say. Just look at this.

Spoiler:

Literally crying right now looking at this. xD; But yeah, that's the one I was talking about. It's one of the most feminine looking titans I've seen so far and it's somewhat endearing!

derozio

Years
Well, she's better than the weird ones we saw in episode 1, at least. :p

Came across a pretty nicely done Gintama + Guren no Yumiya video :D

derozio

Years
Well, it's true that it does work with quite a lot of stuff. But the editor him/herself have to be given credit. A random bunch of scenes won't work quite as nicely with it. He made it look really close to the actual thing. :p

Anyway, really, I've stopped watching the anime. **** me for reading the manga. I'll probably only be watching this when they're done with the first season and I get the chance to marathon the whole thing in one or two sittings.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
There are so many fan videos using the SnK OP. :P I can't stop listening to the OP. <3

Episode 12 out today, whooo

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hnggg, these episodes are waay too short. Every week I just want more and every week just goes by slower and slower hfdsuifhf. I really hope this anime doesn't do an SAO and start off amazing and just gets progressively more and more boring with each episode, because that was so disappointing. But yeah, loving the anime so far, with how intense and on-edge every episode (nearly :p) feels, and it's just such an interesting and well-done plot. I wouldn't really call it unique, since it can kinda be compared to a lot of zombie movies and such, but unlike with those, I actually find this anime interesting :D

Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
Dunno if I should enclose in spoiler or not. Might just as well.

Spoiler:

Back