• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Psychic Edward is among level 20 Pokemon in Garden Field. Swimmer Debra is among level 28 trainers. That's why. Are you going to use sprites from Platinum for non-Sinnoh/Hevah or will that be later?

NatureKeeper

Sorry about that but I don't like receiving comments that both Angeallen and Devihel are earthworms, or Angeallen's a Dragonair rip-off... :\

Soon, I'll be changing Devihel's sprite as well...

Ummm... Ok, sorry but I need a clearer picture of Allen so I can make a banner. The vedios have a lower quality, so I'll try to get a better picture.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2022
When I try to download the sendspace site says operation timed out?
That happenin' to anyone else?

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
I Want it when it is finished but i also don't want it because it marks the end to the greatest Trilogy of Pokemon Hacks of all time

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Psychic Edward is among level 20 Pokemon in Garden Field. Swimmer Debra is among level 28 trainers. That's why. Are you going to use sprites from Platinum for non-Sinnoh/Hevah or will that be later?
Who cares about Pokemon Levels if you have
strong Pokemon...

Ummm... Ok, sorry but I need a clearer picture of Allen so I can make a banner. The vedios have a lower quality, so I'll try to get a better picture.

You call that low quality? You gotta be kiddin' me!

To DJG: GL on this Hack!

NatureKeeper

No!! We have to convince djg to make more RD hacks :D

You ae right! We need more RD! LoG isn't enough... But wait! When he finishes R.D., he'll start another thing, I'm sure, or else he'll create something. BTW, I patched the three games of the series on one Ruby and it was. Ha! Nothing was better than the Pikachuik Patty :). If you want to see the result, just post here.

And, It's hard to rip from vedios. Vedios have lower quality than the actual game. So I need the actual game to get Angeallen's sprites and make the Guardian (Oh, yeah!) Userbar.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Baby Lugia...
Chaomega...
They're all back! :)

I'm not sure if Lugia is supposed the be somewhere in the middle of the Dex, being a Legendary.
Or maybe you de-legendaried it?
Goood luck!

Years
Another glitch I found. The signs of Boulder City and Rainbow city have not been edited. They say the stuff said in Slateport and Mossdeep. I think some people in Rainbow City still mention stuff some people said in Mossdeep.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Elow pipz...
Slow progress... :P

Anyways, I have been inserting sprites and scripting and as well as mapping a few places recently...
Here's a little preview...

2aj1dmh.jpg
15pl9o2.jpg

Yup, there's a new rival.
Though I am only showing you one of the three new rivals to be added.
Man, that's a lot of rivals... :\
Oh, and finally, Sprinephy has a backsprite. Credits to Krad for the backsprite.

I guess that's all.
Oh, before I forget, the next beta is not yet near complete, nor is it near half complete.

That would be all.
Thanks~

---oOo---​

I see.
Thanks for the info. I'll change them then...

What sprites do you mean; trainer or Pokémon?
anyways, I won't use Platinum styled trainers.
I am not yet sure if I'll change the PKMN sprites to Platinum style... :\

I'll send you a PM for the image then. :P

When I try to download the sendspace site says operation timed out?
That happenin' to anyone else?

No problem occurring to me...
It's just you~

I Want it when it is finished but i also don't want it because it marks the end to the greatest Trilogy of Pokemon Hacks of all time

...?

No!! We have to convince djg to make more RD hacks :D

eh? o.O

You ae right! We need more RD! LoG isn't enough... But wait! When he finishes R.D., he'll start another thing, I'm sure, or else he'll create something. BTW, I patched the three games of the series on one Ruby and it was. Ha! Nothing was better than the Pikachuik Patty :). If you want to see the result, just post here.

And, It's hard to rip from vedios. Vedios have lower quality than the actual game. So I need the actual game to get Angeallen's sprites and make the Guardian (Oh, yeah!) Userbar.

Like I said before...
After LoG, I'll remake RR... :\

Baby Lugia...
Chaomega...
They're all back! :)

I'm not sure if Lugia is supposed the be somewhere in the middle of the Dex, being a Legendary.
Or maybe you de-legendaried it?
Goood luck!

Lugia is no longer a legendary.., at least, in LoG...

Another glitch I found. The signs of Boulder City and Rainbow city have not been edited. They say the stuff said in Slateport and Mossdeep. I think some people in Rainbow City still mention stuff some people said in Mossdeep.

Yeah...
Some texts aren't edited yet...
I am always bored to edit those minor things... :\

Poor Lugia... but since he de-legendaried Lugia doesn't that mean we can obtain it very soon? :)

Not very soon...
Lugia isn't in the Hevah region.
To have one, you'll have to go to the Whirl Islands in Johto... ;)

---oOo---​

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Seriously? Your adding Johto? If so that is amazing and awesome! Will you catch Lugia as a baby or not? xd

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Nice Updates... Keep up the good work there Destinedjagold :3. ! The sprites are nice and it was inserted very neat.. I Really like it... and by the way.. Awesome!

-Yasumin

Sky

Years
hey
nice new screens , but why make you a remake of rescue rangers , arent you happy with that you made , i like it
but i am see forward to the remake of RR too
keep it up DJG

NatureKeeper

Johto! My wish came true! Make that Johto better than Shiny Gold's, k?

And Jagold, the Image didn't arrive yet.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
A complete johto would be Impossible...We have to work with the limited space we got...and Ruby doesn't have enough room for Both Hevah and Johto...(Correct me if I'm Wrong...) I believe He'll make some parts of Johto accessible...Like in RR...But...What do I Know...<_<

Well...Krad is a very good spriter...Its an Excellent Backsprite...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back