• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, by the way, James In Flames, Suicune is now open again if you want to switch back to it.

Ima go edit the first post now, since I couldn't last night as my computer went stupid after posting the results ;~;
Oh, since the IC thread apparently hasn't been approved, when Skymin finally decides to stop being lazy, I guess everyone wait until I post, as my post should start to bring everybody together. You may start anywhere in the city, although I ask that you start somewhere on the eastern half of the city(or not very deep into the western half), I hev mah reasons. ;3

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Just for a bit of reference I suppose, I always thought of Balice as somewhere in the cool summer climate area, like very north Japan or certain areas of Russia, Europe, or Canada.
But I never actually gave it a place so imagine it wherever you like =P

Nakuzami

Years
Just for a bit of reference I suppose, I always thought of Balice as somewhere in the cool summer climate area, like very north Japan or certain areas of Russia, Europe, or Canada.
But I never actually gave it a place so imagine it wherever you like =P

Well, I guess it is now in Kanto :3
Agh, I must bug Skymin if she doesn't accept the thread soon!

I also have to work on my third character, which most of all of you know and love, the magnificent Kris! I just decided earlier that his Stoutland shall become a baby Lillipup. Oh, by the way, Kris is my reason you don't go to the west half of the city. That and it's completely overrun by zombies, even moreso than the part we'll be in. Of course, I have to talk this over with Michaela. Although, if she lets this go through, I'll accept the "who cares about moves and limits?!" motion. Yeah, that one. ;P

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Is it a bad thing after looking through some old Characters I suddenly want to use a completely different character for this RP? (Yes I'm saying after spending hours on my SU I want to just ditch it and start over with a skeleton SU). I want to bring back my cruel sadistic psychic character I made for a RP that died in 4 months :p... Only make him more powerful since I'm fighting Zombies now.

Sigh me and my fickleness... I'm sure it will pass soon enough (or maybe not). Also all this talk of having 2 or 3 characters isn't helping.... at all...

Nakuzami

Years
Is it a bad thing after looking through some old Characters I suddenly want to use a completely different character for this RP? (Yes I'm saying after spending hours on my SU I want to just ditch it and start over with a skeleton SU). I want to bring back my cruel sadistic psychic character I made for a RP that died in 4 months :p... Only make him more powerful since I'm fighting Zombies now.

Sigh me and my fickleness... I'm sure it will pass soon enough (or maybe not). Also all this talk of having 2 or 3 characters isn't helping.... at all...

Um... not sure. Why don't you just make 'em a second character? You could ask Michaela. If she says it's okay then I guess it's okay.

@Kazuki - In the original Plague I had 5 characters, though they were usually all in the same place so...
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to keep track :3 I'll mainly be using Destiny since she'll be the only one you guys can interact with for a while.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Five Characters?? O_o holy sweet Arceus!! o_o ... Anyways, your main character will be the same name as my Gardevoir... :3 So there should be a bit of fun there...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I really don't mind. The max is three so as long as you keep in that max, it's fine. xD (is fairly lenient)

How many Miharus did I have running around in Plague? Gym Leader/Champioin!Miharu, Immortal!Miharu, Clone1!Miharu, Clone2!Miharu...

I had a lot of Miharus running away. xD All under different names, but still.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I really don't mind. The max is three so as long as you keep in that max, it's fine. xD (is fairly lenient)

How many Miharus did I have running around in Plague? Gym Leader/Champioin!Miharu, Immortal!Miharu, Clone1!Miharu, Clone2!Miharu...

I had a lot of Miharus running away. xD All under different names, but still.

Of coarse you post this right after I send you a PM... I'll start modifying the old SU I found or start writing a new one when/if I get the time tonight or tomorrow.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
heheheh... I have the perfect way to start off my own post when we begin. I'mma make sure that the two start aaaaaall the way on the west side of town! -trollface- Problem, bro? in the middle of a gory skirmish. The squeamish need not read! pwning some face that's not the enemies' as they frolic in a completely tranquil part of the city with nothing interesting at all happening!

... One of those four may be right... >3

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Remember how the first Plague RP started? =P
excessive, loud, and attracted a lot of attention?
Same theme, different method on my first post ;3

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami is the west side by the beach or in city?

I will NOT take the loud approach. xD

Well seeing as it is the story of the west side, or West Side Story, and there are sharks in this story, it must be near the beach!
Actually, I don't know. I guess the beach could be anywhere. Maybe Balice could even be an island? Likely not though, so probably just make it the northeast part of the city.

Don't worry, you know how I'm going to bring everybody together? Well much like it was in Zamorak's Plague, it will be something loud. Something that shall attract hordes of zombies, and people! Let's see whom survives the first wave! (Why not make a few NPC humans die in the process? Adds to the DRAMA :U)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
It was as if thousands of NPCs cried out in pain, and then were immediately silenced...

Back