• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well I'm sure someone could edit them accordingly. A bit of rotation and cleaning up should do it infact.

The only problem would be Serebii's tag at the bottom.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
Years
my other one i removed so future viewers im srry but heres a couple i made 2day

pirocard.jpg

megatokyo dedicated

xd666.jpg

xd style with xd-001,xd-002,xd-003 , etc. :sean:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
New Tranier Cards

What do you guys think about my new trainer cards:

leafgreentrainercardfulee5.gif

teamcardxo3.gif

Also, if you can't guess, I don't need to know how to do a flip effect anymore. I found out a way to do it.

P.S. I'm thinking about opening a pokemon info card shop (again), but it would be a lot better than my old one.

Last edited:

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
Hi !
I have a problem : I'd like to create a trainer card using this kind of trainer sprite :
persorecoloriko6.png

but I would need other sprites like this one. in fact, I had found these sprites but I lost them and I can't remember where I got them.
Do you know where I could found such sprites ? thank you in advance.

Years
Um...does anyone know what color the DP badges are? I've seen the designs, but the pics color was messed up.

And:
tcne8.png
does putting badges on top like that make my card look stupid? Or should I put them in the bottom left corner next to where the trainer would go?

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
There are badges there? It's almost inpossible to tell. With that card size, you should probably choose 2 or 4 at most badges that you really like. These could go along the bottom.

As far as DP badges go, the pics are probably messed up because they are taken from a DS screen. Having the colors probably won't help you much; you should wait until someone with a capture device gets good screenshots.
The first badge is a teal color.

Years
There are badges there? It's almost inpossible to tell. With that card size, you should probably choose 2 or 4 at most badges that you really like. These could go along the bottom.
Those aren't the actual badges I'm going to put, I was going to make them clearer, I was just asking if the placement would work better there, or at the bottom corner. (The name goes below the pokemon, btw, so, I can't really do that.)

As far as DP badges go, the pics are probably messed up because they are taken from a DS screen. Having the colors probably won't help you much; you should wait until someone with a capture device gets good screenshots.
The first badge is a teal color.
The badge's shapes can be clearly seen, the color is just messed up due to the lighting, so all I really need is the colors :\

Years
Coman, that sure has gone through alot of work since your old one, and the Flip effect is sweet.
*EDIT*
I've finally finished the templete. And thanks to Coman for the layout of these Cards

icdemoat2.png

Tell waht you think

Last edited:

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
Years
Um... I didn't know where else to put this. Does any1 have the Template(s) from D/P? I'm wanting to be (one of the) first ppl to make a Trainer Card request shop with that template. Any and all credit needed will be given.

Coman, that sure has gone through alot of work since your old one, and the Flip effect is sweet.
*EDIT*
I've finally finished the templete. And thanks to Coman for the layout of these Cards

Tell waht you think

Whoa, awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back