• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cobalion,Verizion and Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I did neither, I just avoided them all together, but that was because I was too lazy to fool with them, but if I were you I would defeat them to catch them later at a higher level because they really wont be all that helpful for the Elite Four, because your team is probably already developed.

That reminds me though I should go catch them now!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
I caught them as i encountered them, so before the e4. i know no matter when i caught them they would just sit in the computer so i dont care about levels.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2014
I actually wasn't aware that they'd come back after the E4 if you didn't catch them when you first encountered them, so I caught all three the first time around. -_-

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I caught them at a lower lvl. I preferred it that way. I always try to get everything at the lowest lvl possible.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Before the elite four, lower is always better, especially if you want to use them on your team. Normally I would have used them and they definitely are worthy replacements to what I was already using, but I decided to stick with what I had and left them in the PC.

If I caught them later I would feel like I had wasted them. I feel the same way about recieving high level pokemon, some people offer legit event pokemon via GTS, annoyingly they often turn up level 100, which completely puts me off even bothering. Nobody wants someones fully leveled nicknamed (personalised) pokemon... or well atleast that is how I feel.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I only caught Terrakion before the Elite Four because I love Terrakion and as for Cobalion and Virizion, I had no idea where they were at, so I had to look them up. All three of them were a pain in the neck; I threw at least 15 Ultra Balls for each one -_-"

:t354:TG

Years
I caught them before the Elite 4, but only because I thought I might as well do as much as a could before I "finished" the game for the first time round. I had no intention of using them for the Elite. I managed to beat the Elite the first time around, so Legendaries weren't necessary.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I thought it was kind of odd that they put them in so early, especially because all of the 10 year olds that buy this game are saying "OMG LEGENDARY!!!" I know my younger brother and all of his friends caught and used these 3, along with just their starter.

I didn't catch mine, I thought it could be nice to RNG if I ever learned how haha.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
None, defeated E4 and they're still around, trasfered ine from BW so didn't need t capture them again.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Caught as encountered. Don't really plan to use them. Does it feel like, to anyone else, that they were kind of handed to us in this game? The other games you had to go find them, in this one, they just wandered into your path.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I have started wandering Route 13, and just found Cobalion sitting there in the middle of the path. I am intrigued as to how a legendary beast like this ends up in the middle of your path. You can dodge it in the grass (above is the route entrance from Lacunosa), but needless to say, one is more likely to use Cut and battle it.

I have many full parties already at Lv.43, so I will consider who to give False Swipe to here.

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
i recieved a Virizion from a trade, captured Cablion with immense difficulty and defeated terrakion by mistake before learning that he will return so i went back and caught him easily and captured another virizion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back