• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Sorry for taking so long to reply about the dw vulpix i had problems with my wifi and daily stuff is there a pkmn u want for vulpix and what do u want me to make it hold i have 4 masterballs do want one. P.s does it have a timid nature or perfect ivs i dont really care about them im just asking

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
It's timid and it's "fantastic" in SpAtk.
A Masterball would be cool, do you want to trade now?

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Masaru3, do you have a Lileep with the Storm Drain ability? Not too worried about nature or IVs as I'll Ditto breed for those, but I'd really like that ability.

I'll check which Dream World Pokes I have so far. Off the top of my head I can probably breed you a Gothorita with shadow tag, as I got the one that came with the Pokedex Vol. 2 :)

I may have others, though, if that is not of interest.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Masaru3, do you have a Lileep with the Storm Drain ability? Not too worried about nature or IVs as I'll Ditto breed for those, but I'd really like that ability.

I'll check which Dream World Pokes I have so far. Off the top of my head I can probably breed you a Gothorita with shadow tag, as I got the one that came with the Pokedex Vol. 2 :)

I may have others, though, if that is not of interest.

Yeah, I have Lileep.
Lileeps are hard to breed because of their bad female rate. If that Gothorita is flawless and has a modest nature I'll accept.
If not, do you have an event pokémon you're willing to trade? I like the shiny crowned beasts, do you have any of them?

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Yeah, I have Lileep.
Lileeps are hard to breed because of their bad female rate. If that Gothorita is flawless and has a modest nature I'll accept.
If not, do you have an event pokémon you're willing to trade? I like the shiny crowned beasts, do you have any of them?

Sorry I've been a bit thick about the gothorita. It's male. I didn't realise the Hidden ability only gets passed by female. I'll be more careful in Dreamworld from now on.

also I'm rubbish with events, i always miss them! :(

I have the following Dream World fems:
Buizel w/ water veil
Snover w/ sound proof
Kabuto w/ weak armour
Cherubi with no hidden ability, but bullet seed move
Cubone w/ battle armour
Omanyte w/ weak armour

I also have the following dream Radar fems:
Sigilyph w/ tinted lens
Swablu w/ cloud nine
Drifloon w/ flare boost
Munna w/ telepathy
Riolu w/ prankster

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I have all those. In fact, I'm only missing 4 dream world females.
I'd breed you a Lileep, but they can require a lot of hatching and time so... :/
But if you want a specific nature and one perfect IV, I can breed you a male one.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
i was wondering if i could get a torchic speed boost admit nature i can trade you a rotom or a zora and if you ev train it in attack and defense ill throw in a shinney druddrion if so let me know i need it asap in abput two to three weeks and if its nt too much trouble id like a female and if so messege me and ill give you my friend code and you can tell me when it will be ready

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I told you I can't breed a Speed Boost torchic - or any other DW starter. It's not even on my trade list.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
can i get a reglar speed boost torchic and the training offer still stands ?

well how aboutjust a speed boost blazekin ? ill trade u a shinny drudrion for it

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
can i get a reglar speed boost torchic and the training offer still stands ?

well how aboutjust a speed boost blazekin ? ill trade u a shinny drudrion for it

Can you tell me where in my thread do you see a speed boost torchic? 'Cause I didn't put any male only or genderless pokémon on my trade list.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Heyo
Could u b able to trade me a DW vulpix? I'm fine with any nature, gender, EV and IV
Sorry, I honestly don't hav any DW pokes u don't have but I do hav some legendaries lying around.
Maybe a kyogre or something, I can give u most legends except events pokes, mewtwo, rayquaza and cresselia. There are probably a few others too

Last edited:

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
Years
Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

Request:
1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

Offer:
1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
3. Sableye (DW ability)
4. Lickitung (DW ability)
5. Cottonee (DW ability)
6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
7. Riolu (DW ability)
8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

Evoslingerr

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Heyo
Could u b able to trade me a DW vulpix? I'm fine with any nature, gender, EV and IV
Sorry, I honestly don't hav any DW pokes u don't have but I do hav some legendaries lying around.
Maybe a kyogre or something, I can give u most legends except events pokes, mewtwo, rayquaza and cresselia. There are probably a few others too

Sorry, I didn't see this. Let me know if you're still interested so that I can start breeding one.

Hi, I'm interested in several of your pokes... and some others I did not see... If by any chance you have one of this, and you're interested in what I have to offer please let me know.

Request:
1. Vulpix/Ninetales (female); level any, with DW ability (Drought).
2. Poliwag (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Drizzle).
3. Munna/Musharna (female); level any, with DW ability (Telepathy).
4. Torchic (or family, females); level any, with DW ability (Speed Boost).
5. Bulbasaur (or family, female); level any, with DW ability (Chlorophyl).

I'm really not interested in them being shiny, or having perfect IV's. I just need the dream world ability, and of course, I need them to be females. I've made a small list of the Pokémon I've considered to be my best choice for trade. Please, let me know if any interests you. If none does, i'll PM you again to propose something different.

Offer:
1. Imposter Ditto (untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.
1.5 Ditto with 0IVs in Speed... Legit
2. Dratini (DW ability and Extremespeed learned)
3. Sableye (DW ability)
4. Lickitung (DW ability)
5. Cottonee (DW ability)
6. Deerling shiny (untrained)
7. Riolu (DW ability)
8. Genesect (legit and untrained) - would only trade for either Torchic or Bulbasaur with their DW abilities.

If interested please send me an PM so we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.

Evoslingerr

There aren't any DWf Torchics or Bulbasaurs, sorry :/ They only came out as males.
I can breed you munna, poliwag and vulpix. I'd like your shiny Deerling for them. As long as I'm allowed to trade it :P

Slowking

Live By The Creed
Years
ok cool, and yes i do, do you prefer negociating in your trade shop or by pm?

after taking another look at your shop, i'm also interested in trading you for your scraggy, with intimidate :)

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
What do you have to offer? I'm interested in RNG'd pokémon or events.
But if you pick just one, then it's for free :)

Back