• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
lol...that sounds like fun =)i wish i was there to watch you play...anywho how do i get the shiny pokemon card that you have in your signature??

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOAH! U actually have all those shiny pokemon? Kool nice work. I guess maybe he is a true shiny hunter.

Years
This is why i want to become a shiny hunter as well!!! all the shinies i have were cloned and all given to me from a friend who received shinies from other ppl who wanted them cloned!!!
Clones don't count. End of story. Neither do shinies from people you don't know personally. The gimongous flame war you had with Fufu demonstrates one of the many reasons why this rule is a good idea.

You may join if you list the shinies you caught, yourself, legitimately. (Or from people you've actually met face to face.)

Edit: LilDill: The 30 post rule is for the SHINY DEX ONLY. It would be quite the contradiction if members couldn't join unless they already had 30 posts in the club.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Just state what shinies you have captured by yourself, or through trades with people that you know in real life. That's all MM is asking for.

Heh, Heliotrope is a member at a different forum. She got at least three shinies through soft resetting while she was going for Suicune, and it's a bit of an inside joke between me and her.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
ok...well they are all from ppl that i've met personally pretty much... most of them live in different parts of NY and NJ and stuff like that... other boroughs in NY soo pretty much all of them ive received from friends...and this is the straight up truth

Fufu- o0o0o lol....thats kool!!! =P soo hows your pokemon search going??

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i doin fine and im getting pearl tmoro so ill be doing some major swarming ill then be in search for a shiny bagon again so this has so far been a good week
zach and fufu that was some great debating kept me entertained for a while gd luk everybody with the hunting

p.s.im going to atlanta for 2 week august 6th

p.p.s. i started again and i found a shiny snorlax in fire red it was totally random

Last edited:
Years
ok...well they are all from ppl that i've met personally pretty much... most of them live in different parts of NY and NJ and stuff like that... other boroughs in NY soo pretty much all of them ive received from friends...and this is the straight up truth

Fufu- o0o0o lol....thats kool!!! =P soo hows your pokemon search going??
Can you be absolutely sure that none of these "friends" use AR or clone?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
yes i can because i dont accept hacked pokemon...before i trade them i look up their exact info and everything before finishing off the trade and thats the truth =)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Went out and got myself Diamond today. Only done the first badge so far though. I am going to stay up really late tonight and play get as far as I can.
Looked a little bit more for my shiny Bagon with no luck. Now I'm concentrating on completing Diamond and hopefully getting a shiny on the way.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. Well I'm still going for shiny giratina. Been Sring it for the past 2 weeks but no luck with it yet. Haven't had much time to hunt for anything else, but I will next week though :D I'll be hunting giratina and turwig, I plan on buying a DS lite with my summer job paycheck (hope I can find a cheap used one xD) so I will be able to dual SR on D and P woooo Lol x__x I've also been neglecting 3rd gen alot and after Fufu got that shiny mudkip, I'm invegorated to hunt again on 3rd gen. Heh I think I will Fish for magikarp or poliwag on one of my FRs/LGs for the SPPf shiny circuit, and also begin breeding for Sableye on Emerald. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
shiny nidoking

HI shiny hunters I am new in the pokecommunity I only have 1 shiny, a nidoking but I am trying to get a shiny torchic I have a question when u see the torchic picture in the bag it is shiny or u have to battle to see if it is

THANKS

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You still have to see it in the battle to know if it is shiny. It wont be shiny on the little picture.
Give us more info on the Nidoking. Like were it was caught and stuff. Maybe a picture.
I'm sure you will be accepted soon.

Anyway. How do you get the pokeradar? I want to get it asap.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
Thanks for resolving my question I caught my shiny in the safari zone in pokemon fire red when it was a lvl 22 nidoran it is hardy nature and also it is infected with pokerus I am going to put a photo of it soon.

Well u can find the pokeradar in the jubilife city in the poketch company talking with a man that is in it

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I only got the game today. Stupid UK release day. I have just done the second gym. Lol. But it won't take me long as my girlfriend on holiday for the week so am fully concentrated on completing it and getting the radar.
Just need to know the requirements for it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
But what are the conditions for me getting it? I want to get it asap. So need to know how.

The Pokeradar can be obtained from Professor Rowan in Sandgem town, once you have seen all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon in your Pokedex. You do not need to have beaten Cynthia and the Elite 4

do u have any shiny

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
LIST UPDATE!!!

dratini ponyta bagon porygon-z machop absol altaria manaphy nidoking buneary charmander totodile leafeon marill tyranitar mewtwo poliwrath milotic giratina croconaw arcanine turtwig elekid scyther sableye flygon ditto skorupi kecleon shellder snubbull teddiursa kingdra eevee squirtle golbat doduo luxray vulpix charizard chansey togepi tyrogue lapras croagunk swablu wurmple shuckle mew treecko geodude whismur duskull carvanha entei raikou suicune latias lugia deoxys rayquaza darkrai palkia azelf octillery shaymin oddish remoraid feraligatr latios mightyena alakazam medicham ninetales gengar girafarig aerodactyl nidoqueen zangoose starmie flareon primeape miltank mawile clefable ninjask ampharos politoed ho-oh pachirisu gyarados snover torterra rhyperior infernape snorunt(female) buizel beldum nincada slakoth swellow groudon and gardevoir...

all are shiny pokemon ive received from my friends in NY as well as myself!!! =)

Back