• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Great hack i enjoyed it
PokemonInfernalLegend.png

You can walk through the berry tree
Edit:I caught a squirtle

Thanks for that :P LOL, I haven't been able to catch one yet.

Sorry I don't have a screen shot, but on Route 3 theres a trainer that can trap you
in-between a tree and ledge if he battles you.

Other than that, all seems good.

Thanks, I think that was already reported though :P

the beta ends after the 3rd gym battle

They're not gyms, they're academies :P

nice hack the screenies look interesting keep up the good
work
Thanks

Well i've played this game and it's very Exciting
Goodwork Pokepal17.. Hope to play other Beta's
:P

-Yasumin
thanks

Years
this hack is beast, i have a crobat level 35 and i got a charmander (now a charmeleon) and a jolteon, thank you cumpulsive deleting

if you want to know how to get a kanto starter on this hack (besides squirtle) comment on this thread (i check it often)

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Looks really good I gonna play the beta now.

Have fun :P

this hack is beast, i have a golbat that is like level 35 (im going for a crobat) and i got a charmander (now a charmeleon), thank you cumpulsive deleting

if you want to know how to get a kanto starter on this hack (besides squirtle) comment on this thread (i check it often)

Huh? There's no Charmander on this beta. Where did you find it o.O

Hey bro Awsome hack but it would be even better
if you added costom interior tiles
pokemoninfernallegend2.png

Maby you can change this into D/P tiles??

Hmm maybe in the future. I'm not a big fan of changing general indoor tiles. But maybe I will later one ;)

Years
i am a cumpulsive deleter, (to me if it serves no purpose its gone) well i did not know i needed the ips file after renaming the gba file so i deleted it and ended up in kanto where i went to Pallet Town and Prof. Oak gave me a starter. I then placed the ips file back in the same folder as the hack and i was back in the hack's region :P

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
i am a cumpulsive deleter, (to me if it serves no purpose its gone) well i did not know i needed the ips file after renaming the gba file so i deleted it and ended up in kanto where i went to Pallet Town and Prof. Oak gave me a starter. I then placed the ips file back in the same folder as the hack and i was back in the hack's region :P

LOL, now I can't stop laughing

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
Pokepal: I remember when you first told me that you were making a hack which was back in sometime around Feb. And now you finally got a release congrats it looks interesting, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance to. :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
looks good.. but the tiles need little more work..

Meh, nobody's perfect.

Pokepal: I remember when you first told me that you were making a hack which was back in sometime around Feb. And now you finally got a release congrats it looks interesting, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance to. :)

Thanks, and thanks for waiting xD. I had to restart due to the bad ROMs ¬_¬ And then I wasn't impressed with what I had done first time, so I learnt a bit more and I've improved it and released a beta :P

UPADTES

I have been talking a little break and I'm going to be mapping up to the next city and then I'm going to script the events :P Also for beta 2 I'm going to be adding a Pac-man style minigame and Pokemon Contests :)​

I've done some work with the intro and I've changed the Groudon on the titlescreen :P​

And looking through my D/P songs, I found this which will be perfect for the Gamecorner (it's not the official D/P gamecorner theme because that doesn't sound good on the gba :\)​

And I also found this piece of D/P music which I'll be using for the contests :)

And finally I also am going to insert the G/S/C Pokemcenter Theme from R/S/E .

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The music is good cant wait to see it inserted into the game

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
This hack is totally amazing. I'm at the second gym now (loving the fact that there's a low chance of the switch being in the cans lol) with a lvl 27 Combusken that is thrashing everything (which means I can't catch anything ><) Oh Well.

One thing I wanted to bring up: The Fire Red ROM I'm using is from Dgemu, so I had to ad a vba-over thing to make fire red save. However, now I can't save on the hack, and its getting the same errors that Fire Red used to (1M sub-ciruit board is not installed, and there is a save error when I try to save.)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
This hack is totally amazing. I'm at the second gym now (loving the fact that there's a low chance of the switch being in the cans lol) with a lvl 27 Combusken that is thrashing everything (which means I can't catch anything ><) Oh Well.

One thing I wanted to bring up: The Fire Red ROM I'm using is from Dgemu, so I had to ad a vba-over thing to make fire red save. However, now I can't save on the hack, and its getting the same errors that Fire Red used to (1M sub-ciruit board is not installed, and there is a save error when I try to save.)

Thanks, read this to fix you error ;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nice Music Updates :3.. The Pokecenter is nice by the way. and the Music sounds good :3

good hack i will test it lol xD thanks

UPDATES
3 G/S/C remixes by Magnius which I'll probably insert. Credits to him. Please give your honest opinions on these :P

And now I'm going to script the events in the lighthouse and the next city :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
Ahhhh, I hate the second acadamy ive tried every switch over 20 times... and they always say nothing happened...

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
I have found a bugs you may want to fix:
PokemonInfernalLegend.png

On Route 3 you can get through the front of the tree.
Edit: I found another:
PokemonInfernalLegend2.png

You can stand on the sign in Voltaic City.

Last edited:
Back