• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
i did?????........i'm srry but i don't know wat u mean about what i was doing when i found them. can u explain 2 me? my shinies r charizard,houndoom,flaafy,sharpedo and grumpig.

~D.S~
I mean you must've been doing something (training a poke, hunting, berries, etc.) when you found them. If they matter to you, you'd remember this sort of thing. Also, the game keeps track of where you found them, so you can post that.

Whatever happened to Snorunt? ∂.∂

Barboach said:
were not obssesed u like yu gay ho lol
Now watch what you say. These types of derogatory remarks won't be tolerated here. Even if it was someone else, I'll still remind you of the edit button.

Aaryn said:
1-Full respect between members of the club, any insult or misrespect will be payed with expulsion of the club.

Barboach said:
yes im gonna be on tonight my guys bout to digivolve to mega soon lol
Let's stay on topic. Remember: this isn't a chat room.

Persona

Banned
Years
o now i get it.......for my charizard, and right now its lv.100, hondoom i'm still training it, its lv.76,flaffy is lv.43,sharpedo is lv.100, my grumpg is lv.32 and i just caught a staryu a few hours ago, its lv.23. charizard and grumpig r in pokemon fr and the rest are from emerald. if u want me to put more information of them , i'll gladly do it.

~D.S~

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Whoa! You guys post a lot on a day! MM Here is my Poocheyna stats
Lvl:26 Nature:Relaxed
Hp:58
Atk:34
Def:26
Sp. Atk:22
Sp.Def:28