• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone, My Name Is Sacrados!

Years
I actually made this account a while back, but never posted since I was a little too nervous at the time and got caught up in life, but I've heard plenty of times that this was the place to become one with the best people of the Pokémon Community around!

I aim to make some good friends and learn more of the franchise while still having fun with people that share the same love for Pokémon as I do.

Just to share a little bit about myself and a funny little moment that happened to me when I was younger, I actually thought Plusle and Minun evolved into Latias and Latios respectively. The first Gen 3 game I played was Colosseum, and from the moment I saw the Plusle that Duking gives you, and from seeing pictures of the legendaries but not knowing much about them, I just made the assumption and ended up training the little guy to 100.

I was a little disappointed to find out later that my assumption was wrong, but the little Plusle wrecked house in that game and Plusle has since been one of my favorite Pokémon of all time.

Anyone else have a funny story or reason for them liking a Pokémon?

Years
Well hello there Sacrados! Like you, I was also nervous when I first joined, but there actually isn't anything to be afraid of. It's a nice site and you'll warm up to it. :)

Lol that must have been such a disappointment to learn that Plusle didn't evolve into a Latias! That would have been like OP as heck! What other Pokemon games have you played other than Colosseum? And which is your favorite out of all of them?

Anyways it's nice meeting you and if you ever need someone to talk to VM me and I'll try my absolute hardest to keep a conversation going :P.

Years
Hello there to you too Sacrados! That was one weird theory you had about Plusle and Minun in the day, but I knew they never evolved which is a shame but it's true.

Anyways, you're a YouTuber? Any particular videos of yours that are your faves? May consider looking at your channel if I get the time to do so, but for now there's so much to do at PC you'll always have something to entertain if you need a break from those videos and such.

Hope you have a great weekend yourself and I'll always be here if you want to talk.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hello there! I'm a YouTuber myself, and I'll definitely check out your stuff. There's a Let's Play section on the forum, go post there if you want to share your videos. Anyways, a funny story is that I was guest starring in a Pokémon Ruby LP and got an Aron named after me for no good reason. And then it happened again. And again. So now I'm kind of obligated to love Aron and its evolutions, not that I'm complaining because Aggron is the most badass thing ever created.

I hope you have a great time, and just PM me if you want help with your LP's or just want someone to talk to.

Years
Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

Fun Size, I've played pretty much all of the Pokemon games, but don't have much memory with playing some compared to others. I haven't played any of the 3DS ones yet since I have yet to own a 3DS, but I plan on playing them all soon. My favorite out of all the games is Heart Gold, since Gen 2 was my favorite Gen and I just loved Gold and Silver so much, and the remakes were just beautiful, but Gold was always favored over Silver by a bit just due to the fact that I like Ho-Oh more. Also, I will PM you sometime!

Hikamaru, yeah it was a weird assumption, but I was pretty naive as a child. As for the channel, I've actually just started this Monday so I don't have many videos up yet. For now I just have an AMV up and the first episode of my first Let's Play, but I'm currently editing the 2nd and 3rd episodes, and doing a discussion video in general, so once I get a bit more content uploaded, I'll let you know which I favor! I will look into the other parts of the community since I'm really here to get involved with the community, so I shouldn't worry that much about the channel stuff. A break from editing would be great, so I'll check out all the forums I can to hear from and become friends with fellow members of the community and PM you when I can.

striderviper, first off, I lost it at that Avatar. It's the most glorious thing I've seen lately! I'll check your stuff out too and I will give that section a look as I would love to get to know fellow YouTubers and gain some advice along the way since being along side the PokeTuber community has always been a dream of mine. Just a bit of warning in general, I do use vulgar language, and I know that turns some people away, but that's just how I play. It isn't excessive or anything, but there are some swears and whatnot every now and again in my videos. I understand if this turns you away, but I'll still check your stuff out regardless and message you for some advice and talking in general!

Wow, that's cool. I actually used to not like the Aggron line much since I never knew its potential until one destroyed me while I battled online. I had no idea about EVs/IVs at the time, so I just thought Aggron could never do much due to have multiple x4 weaknesses, but I learned on that day that stats really only determines half or even less than that, when it comes to a battle. You also have to be pretty creative, resourceful, and predict things really well if you want to win. So I owe that person and their Aggron a lot, and from there, Aggron was one of my favorites.

Years
Thanks, Archy, pleasure to be here!

My favorite game is Pokemon Heart Gold since Gen 2 has always been my favorite and has a special place in my heart even though Red Version was my first Pokemon game.

Which is yours?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
striderviper, first off, I lost it at that Avatar. It's the most glorious thing I've seen lately!
I'm pretty sure everyone I've talked to loves said avatar, it is the best thing ever. Being related to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is also a plus.
I'll check your stuff out too and I will give that section a look as I would love to get to know fellow YouTubers and gain some advice along the way since being along side the PokeTuber community has always been a dream of mine. Just a bit of warning in general, I do use vulgar language, and I know that turns some people away, but that's just how I play. It isn't excessive or anything, but there are some swears and whatnot every now and again in my videos. I understand if this turns you away, but I'll still check your stuff out regardless and message you for some advice and talking in general!
Hey, swearing in your LP's is fine, I do it often myself, even if I've tried to tone it down a bit recently. I'm not actually a PokéTuber as I like to play whatever I want to, not just limited to Pokémon, although I have a nearly-finished Leaf Green LP on right now.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, I remember pokemon colosseum! Though I haven't raised that Plusle, haha. Cute pokemon though! At first I got pokemon XD for gamecube as an introduction to the Orre region, and got Colosseum later which the two are pretty dark-themed games looking back to them, you know? With pokemon becoming artificial fighting tools, and all sorts of shadowy attacks, etc, etc. but yeah, we in PC have fantastic members and great times here and so you can hop right in and play. <33

In response to your question, I've been playing ever since the RBY days and I used to think that Yellow was the hardest pokemon game out there because the levels skyrocketed from Celadon's gym to Fushia's Gym.. like level 32 ~ 50? Wow. But the games were fun! Pretty tricky to get the hang of, but it introduced me to real good friends. Anywho, have a lovely time. ^^

I'm always here via PMs or VMs if you have any questions about the forums. Have a lovely night~ <33

Years
It took me a while to warm up to Aggron and its line but it definitely is an awesome Pokemon.. ended up training one to a fairly high level in R/S/E despite how slow it was to train. Totally worth it. :D; Glad you've opened up a little more and are posting here, Sacrados. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

The second generation is also wonderful.. hard to deny that Johto is the nicest region design-wise and the new Pokemon introduced then were soso lovely. I don't think I can find even one I don't like. xD;

Good to see that you've already made a few acquainted so fingers crossed you keep posting! Stick around, have fun, and don't be afraid to ask if you need anything.

Back