• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Started again with my Nuzlocke challenge, I got to Burgh but found it too difficult as I lost all of my pokemon (I had decided to continue playing normally but decided to try again with a different starter).

Just reached Route 1 and caught the first pokemon that I encountered (I have the Random Encounter code on so it can be any of the 600 ish pokemon)

Team:

Blaze (Torchic) Lv7
Rain (Lotad) Lv4

Deceased:
None so far

Update: Reached Accumula Town where I trained my pokemon a little bit before battling N (I went back to Route 1), defeated N and entered Route 2 where the first pokemon I encountered was Jirachi, I ran from it and looked for another pokemon, the second pokemon that appeared was a Cubchoo so I caught that and healed my team at the pokemon centre, I'm going to train my team a little bit more before I head back to route 2.

Team:

Blaze (Torchic) Lv12
Rain (Lotad) Lv11
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv9 (the nickname will fit better when it evolves into Beartic)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 8 Part 1:
I swept the Ice Gym and Brycen with only 3 pokemon. Only Krokorok fainted as I was training him which helped. After I got out of the gym Cheren and Bianca both met me and we talked about how much Cheren had changed. After that Brycen came out and yelled who are you. Bianca and Cheren thought he was talking to them,but he was not. Then that is when the Shadow Triad appered they gave me a message to go see N on Dragonspiral Tower. After that Cheren and Brycen went off ahead of me. Bianca did not know what to do. I rushed to the pokemon center to heal up then ran north. On my way I caught a Druddigon. Then I talked to Prof. Juniper's father and Bianca came up behind me. She said she would stand guard with the Prof. I went in and to my left layed a Plasma member defeated by Brucen and Cheren. I ran and and CHeren yelled at me and said I would have to use the pillars. I caught a Golett on the first floor. Then I went up to the next floor were an epic battle was going on between man Plasma Members and Brycen and Cheren. I had to fight countless members myself on the way up. finaly I got to the last floor and 4 plasma members challenged me. 4 on 1 didn't seem fair but I sweaped them. After that I went up to the top and I was too late. N had summoned Zekrom and told me to find Reshiram if I wanted to stop him. We met on the top floor and we went back to town were Alder explained stuff and told me to meet him at Relic Castle. After some training my Krokorok,Scraggy,Cubchoo,and Axew evolved. And now I am waiting to fly back to Nimbasa City.

Current Team:
Samurott Lv 40
Beartic Lv 40
Vanillish Lv 40
Lucario Lv 40
Rufflet Lv 40
Fraxure Lv 40

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Reached Stration City with no deaths so far, I'm going to heal at the pokemon center and then train my pokemon to about level 20-22 so that they are ready for the gym leader

Team:

Blaze (Combusken) Lv18
Rain (Lombre) Lv18
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv18
Ekans (Forgot to nickname it) Lv17

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 8 Part 2:

I flew to Nimbasa City and rushed to the Relic Castle. There I had to face Team Plasma again. I met Alder with Ghestise talking about some stuff about changeing the world and Cheren caught up. We found out the Light Stone was not there and then Ghestise left. After that I got a call from Prof. Juniper and all of us meet in Nacren City. There the Light Stone wa. Thank god the Plasmas didn't see it that day. After that we all split up and I agreed to take on the responsability of getting Reshiram. I flew back to Iccerious City and rushed the next route winning all the battles. At that time Before I got to the bridge Binaca wanted to battle me. Because she wanted to learn more about my pokemon. After that she let me go. I ram onto the bridge and near the end I meet Ghestis and the Shadow Triad. He congratulated me on getting the Light Stone and told me a little about his real plan. They left. Then I blew through the last route before I got to the City of Dragons. I happened to catch a Pawniard and Garbodor. Team Plsma was giving their speech once again in the City of Dragons and me and Alder met with Iris and Drayden. Alder went back to the Pokemon League to wait for N and before he left he said "If anything happens to me,you must stop Team Plasma" and flew off. Iris and Drayden told me about the Tale of the Two Dragons. And then Drayden told me to face the gym and him.

Black Restart Day 9 Part 1:
I took on the challenge and swept the gym once more with just Fraxure. After I left the gym,Prof. Juniper told me where to go and gave me a Master Ball then she left. I went to route 10 and the new person told me there was a massive storm on route 7. I went on ahead and caught a Vullaby and a Bouffalent. I got to the bridge where both Cheren and Bianca met me. We talked about how serious this has gotten and how much we have all changed. Cheren battled me and wanted to make sure I was ready to take on the Elite 4 and N. I won the battle. Cheren said I was great and said he just had to keep getting stronger and if anything happened to me and Alder,that he would try everything in his power to stop N and ran off. I think he was hideing that he was about to cry. Bianca started getting sad and probably cried and said that she knows the world would be full of saddness because she had her pokemon stolen from her first hand. She told me I must stop Team Plasma and left. I went through the 8 gates of the Elite 4 and now I am takeing a break at the entrance of Victory Road.

Current Team:
Lucario Lv 46
Samurott Lv 47
Arcanine Lv 50
Vanillish Lv 46
Fraxure Lv 47
Rufflet Lv 46

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Defeated Burgh but lost Fist (Cubchoo) and Scizor (forgot to nickname it) in the process

Just defeated May (Bianca) in the gate to route 104

Team:

Blaze (Combusken) Lv27
Rain (Lombre) Lv24
Grunt (Palpitoad) Lv25
Boss (Honchkrow) Lv27

Deceased:

LeafMonkey Lv10
Solosis Lv13
Ekans Lv17
Scizor Lv24
Fist (Cubchoo) Lv24

Ultimate Uchiha

Switchin' It Up
Years
Pokemon Blaze Black, Path to 649

Tri-Badge:
Booted up the game, named my character Itachi (of course) and chose Tepig as my starter, knowing that I will be replacing it with a more preferred fire type in the near future. After getting owned by Bianca's Snivy, I managed to sneak out a win against Cheren's Oshawott. Got to Route 1 and caught I bunch of Pokemon I really don't plan on using anytime soon and after beating N in Accumula Town, I did the same thing on Route 2. Tepig got his revenge on Bianca's Snivy before entering Striaton City where I met up with and
barely beat Cheren again. Finally made it to the Striaton Gym and with my newly evolved Pignite, I defeated Cress with a Series of Magnitude attacks (Pignite is part Ground now if you didn't already know). Despite the major type disadvantage, Pignite still managed to over this battle with just a little assistance from a random Starly and Pidgey I caught back on Route 1.
Key Captures: Tepig, Pignite, Starly, Ralts, Drowzee, Clefairy, Pansage, Venonat, Spinda

Road to The Nacrene Gym:
After beating Cheren again (this is already getting annoying) I caught the most promising member of my team at this point (which by the way still on consists of Pignite), Totodile. After shaky grass patch hunting for a while, I managed to find a Squirtle and Piplup before temporarily giving up on finding the other water starters. After that, I chased down and defeated Team Plasma and headed to the southern part of Route 3 where I grinded a bit before reaching Nacrene City. I immediately headed for the Pinwheel Forest (outside part) where I found Tepig's replacement, a Charmander and also a Riolu I plan to use. I just backtracked to the cave where I fought Team Plasma and found an Axew and I'm currently grinding levels to prepare for the next gym.
Key Captures: Totodile, Axew, Riolu, Charmander Squirtle, Piplup, Shinx, Luxio, Taillow.

Team:
610.gif
004.gif
158.gif
447.gif

Years
Start of a Trade Shop

Transfered over a Metagross, Electivire, and Magmortar from my Pokemon SoulSilver.

Breeding Results

Multiple Beldum
Multiple Elekid
Multiple Magby

Ashley182

I.MISS.YOU.
Years
I brought Pokemon Black on the weekend and played upto the 4th gym and decided to restart and soft reset for a shiny starter, a shiny snivy. So far I am at 40 SR's if this takes too long I will just choose a decent nature Snivy who's male which will have the nickname of 'Viper'. Then hopefully I'll be able to catch a decent drillbur for my team :)

Years
Well, I'm starting Pokemon White.

Named myself Crackin and got myself a Snivy. After destroying my friends in battle, I went to the lab and named Snivy; Jaroda-X. That's what I wanted to name it a year back, now that I'm around to doing it, I will name it that. I got a Patrat and named it Looker then also a Lillipup and named it Lexi. I got to Accumula and put the new two Pokemon inside the PC and went outside to see team Plasma. Afterwards I was challenged to a battle by N, winning and gaining two levels. I then got a Purrloin and named it Theif. I put it in the PC as well. I had a few battles before challenging the Striaton Gym. I used Jaroda-X to take out Chili, using My be panpour; Striaton, as a shield while I healed Jaroda-X. After that I talked with Fennel then stopped after teaching Striaton the HM Cut.

Team:
495.gif

SNIVY [Jaroda-X] Lv15 (M)
Mild Nature @None
-Tackle
-Leer

-Vine Whip
-Growth

PC:
PATRAT [Looker] Lv4
LILLIPUP [Lexi] Lv4
PURRLOIN [Theif] Lv4
PANPOUR [Striaton] Lv10

EDIT: And now I've beat Lenora!

Team:
496.gif

SERVINE [Jaroda-X] Lv20 (M)
Mild Nature @Miracle Seed
-Tackle
-Leaf Tornado
-Vine Whip

-Growth
522.gif

BLITZLE [Bolt] Lv19 (F)
Modest Nature @Chesto Berry
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Charge
-Shock Wave

529.gif

DRILBUR [Nyx] Lv19 (M)
Mild Nature @Chesto Berry
-Rock Smash
-Fury Swipes
-Metal Claw
-Dig

New Pokemon in PC:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

squirtle-squad

Area Ranger/Trainer
Years
My favorite moment so far in White was seeing all the different towns and cities in the different seasons. I haven't seen winter yet but I bet it will look spectacular.

Years
I recently dound my old Black version and beat it in like four days. My team was

Cinccino
Vanillish
Emboar
Serperior (shiny met in trade )
Seismitoad
Unfezant

My new team so far

Altaria
Cherrim (minght not be used)
Poliwrath
Rapidash

Years
Hikari's Black Adventure

Since my last post, I sent my Sawsbuck to the PC and replaced her with a Breloom. Just defeated Cheren again and I am now about to take on the Nimbasa Stadiums again.

Here's my team:

503.gif

Samurott ♂ Lv92
Serious nature
Torrent
Strong willed
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Waterfall
- Megahorn

609.gif

Chandelure ♀ Lv95
Lonely nature
Flame Body
Somewhat of a clown
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Will-O-Wisp

635.gif

Hydreigon ♀ Lv91
Docile nature
Levitate
Loves to eat
- Dragon Pulse
- Crunch
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

567.gif

Archeops ♂ Lv92
Quirky nature
Defeatist
Mischievous
- Acrobatics
- Rock Slide
- Fly
- Earthquake

576.gif

Gothitelle ♀ Lv95
Calm nature
Frisk
Loves to eat
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Attract
- Calm Mind

286.gif

Breloom ♀ Lv52
Gentle nature
Poison Heal
Good perseverance
- Seed Bomb
- Force Palm
- Leech Seed
- Sky Uppercut

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
^I like your team. I'm planning on using a Chandelure in White 2, and Gothitelle has become something like a new tradition. Used her in White and Black 2, and I'll use her in Black and White 2 :3

Haven't played White for a long while, since I got lazy after trying to hatch a Houndoom with good IVs. I even got one with great IVs, but his nature was hindering. So I kinda got bored after 60+ Houndoom. I picked it today since I wanted to make some eggs and maybe do the random egg challenge in Black, or just send it to play casually with some random eggs. Since I noticed that I missed Giant Chasm, I decided to go there and catch some Pokemon I haven't got (nor seen in some cases), so I caught a Piloswine, Jynx and Clefairy. I even got a Critical Catch on Clefairy. I think I only got it once before. Now I'll probably hunt for a bit. Gotta catch a Ditto since I've only got a male Gothitelle so I can't breed it. Maybe I'll go back to Houndoom hatching one of these days. Maybe.

Years
I bought Black finally and have beaten the first gym, my team consists of a Snivy (female!!! on my first try lol) and a Purrloin.

Loved the opening, with Bianca and Cheren battling in the room :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I started another journey through Black. :)

Trainer: Mia
ID: 64446

I chose Snivy as my starter this run. I named him Mac. He has a careful nature. ^_^ Professor Juniper gave me a Pokédex to fill up. I headed to Route 1 where she showed my how to catch a Pokémon (like I didn't already know how -_-"). Afterwards, I caught myself a very cute Lillipup. I named her Blade (after TwilightBlade, duh). I have a feeling she's going to be a great addition to my team. I went and caught a Patrat just so I could win the Pokémon catching contest between Bianca and Cheren. I put it in the PC later. After the tour in Accumula City, Team Plasma was spouting their lies and N showed up to battle me. I quickly kicked his butt and headed for Route 2. I met up with Mom and she gave me my running shoes. I was getting tired of walking anyway. I ran into Purrloin on Route 2. I caught one of course and named her Griffy. There were a few trainers on the route. I took them down easily with my team.

495.png
506.png
509.png

Mac | Blade | Griffy​

To be continued.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Decided to rush through the game once again before B/W2 comes out *0*.

Chose Snivy for the FIRST time. I mean it. And actually it ended up being a solo-run. The two of us and a couple of hm-slaves just entered Route 4 xD.

Years
So, I beat Burgh after spending 4 Hours looking for a Pansear for the Pokedex. Because of it, I was overleveled, but by skipping all the trainers for now, I'll be able to go back and train up the Pokemon I want later on them

Spoiler:

EDIT: So, I made my way past all the trainers and caught a Solosis. It had Hidden Power and it turned out it was a Ghost Hidden Power. Sadly, I think Ghost wasn't a good type so I re-caught one, named it Jello and it's Hidden Power was Bug-Type. Then I went through to Relic Castle, thought the Fossil wasn't available, left, came back and talked to the person and felt like an idiot. Then I got Raphael the Tirtouga from the Fossil. After beating a lot of trainers and catching rare pokemon in Lostlorn Forest I beat Elesa. I also took the '-X' part off Jaroda-X's name, so now it's just Jaroda.

Team:
496.gif

SERVINE [Jaroda] Lv31 (M)
Mild Nature @Soothe Bell
-Tackle
-Leaf Tornado
-Mega Drain

-Slam
523.gif

ZEBSTRIKA [Bolt] Lv31 (F)
Modest Nature @Scope Lens
-Flame Charge
-Thunder Wave
-Stomp
-Spark
530.gif

EXCADRILL [Nyx] Lv31 (M)
Mild Nature @Soft Sand
-Rock Slide
-Strength
-Metal Claw
-Dig
577.gif

SOLOSIS [Jello] Lv31 (M)
Brave Nature @Quick Claw
-Psyshock
-Hidden Power
-Future Sight
-Recover
564.gif

TIRTOUGA [Raphael] Lv30 (M)
Mild Nature @BlackSunglasses
-Aqua Jet
-AncientPower
-Crunch
-Brine

Team Summary (Better One in Signature)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Pokemon White Playthrough, just met Alder for the first time. Team:

Level 30 Solosis (Eviolite)
Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Hidden Power Bug
Psyshock

Level 29 Servine (Big Root)
Growth
Mega Drain
Leech Seed
Slam

Level 32 Krokorok (BlackGlasses)
Crunch
Retaliate
Rock Tomb
Dig

Level 28 Tirtouga (Mystic Water)
Aqua Jet
Rock Tomb
Crunch
Wide Guard

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I've made a lot of progress since the last update. I just went through Relic Castle and my entire team is evolved and around level 40.

pn596.gif
Level 42 Galvantula (Webster)
[Compound Eyes] (Magnet)
Thunder
Signal Beam
Volt Switch
Thunder Wave

pn497.gif
Level 41 Serperior (Smug)
[Timid] (Big Root)
Growth
Aerial Ace