• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
Djg.. I've played pokemon LoG beta 2.. I beat the fifth gym.. 'N Now i get Angeallen was fall in Fortune Valley S. But,if i ask someone,that freeze my game.. What should i do?

Thanks.. (_ _)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened with other mons. The Pokemon list in LoG was really changed around. I'm not sure if any hackers even attempt to make a stable breeding list, as very few people use the breeding system outside of competitive battling and Pokedex completion.

Years

SkyLine is already released =D

Or if you have Umbreon with Toxic (who wouldn't have Toxic on Umbri o.O)

Wow didn't know Umbreon can learn Toxic.. Never even tried that

Djg.. I've played pokemon LoG beta 2.. I beat the fifth gym.. 'N Now i get Angeallen was fall in Fortune Valley S. But,if i ask someone,that freeze my game.. What should i do?

Thanks.. (_ _)

Play the version 15 which removes many errors and maybe the one you are refering at.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
now when I talk to chaomega or w/e his name is he tells me to go back to shadow valley? well I can't because the entrance to it isn't there in the cave near rintah town

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o
It's probably just wrong "breed into" information in Scyther's data.

I already beat the bosses of the game, though. I want to train my pokemon so that I can get the 7th and 8th badges. My pokemon are not yet strong enough for that. Would Mt. Leon be the best spot to train them?
You can pretty much train there but I don't think you need to care about training that much...

Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?
Really? Do you have a save state before the camera bug...?
Or have you tried entering a building? That ought to do the trick.

Wow didn't know Umbreon can learn Toxic.. Never even tried that
Ugh... of course (by using TM).
It's the most important move on Umbreon, man!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?

Same bug here, whats the fix? :/

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
I forgot that one of the main people was named Kevin.
We were a poor family, we could only afford one name :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I seriously need help, extremely bad. I just finished up the Dragon Castle part and what not, the game showed its ending screen and I started back up in another town. I still don't have my 8th badge yet. When I go to see Alice, she's not there. What do I do?! I'm so confused. I read somewhere that you have to go to the Tower of Fate or something, but I forgot where that is. Please help me. :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
I seriously need help, extremely bad. I just finished up the Dragon Castle part and what not, the game showed its ending screen and I started back up in another town. I still don't have my 8th badge yet. When I go to see Alice, she's not there. What do I do?! I'm so confused. I read somewhere that you have to go to the Tower of Fate or something, but I forgot where that is. Please help me. :(

"You will not be able to battle Princess Alice for the 8th symbol if you haven't done the Shaymin/Giratina event in Shadow Valley."

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
little problem

hey uh, there's a problem i noticed with scyther in the game! He is caught in the safari zone, but when i go to my pokedex, is says area unknown.. just gonna throw that out there!

Years

It's probably just wrong "breed into" information in Scyther's data.

You can pretty much train there but I don't think you need to care about training that much...

Really? Do you have a save state before the camera bug...?
Or have you tried entering a building? That ought to do the trick.

Ugh... of course (by using TM).
It's the most important move on Umbreon, man!
Ahh can I ask you another poke capable of. You know I kinda hate Umbreon. (Poor thing!!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
What exactly is this Yiyan event... and how do I get to it. I've heard about it and been wandering around trying to find it, but try as I might, I cannot seem to locate this Champion Joseph. Can anybody explain to me how to get to him?

Ok... So I found him in the Yinyay part, but now I'm even more confused... I was told that he was going to be at the League now to give me something. But I'm searching and searching around there and I cannot find him. Where is he?

Last edited:
Years
I am loving this hack so far DJG! Thank you for making such a awesome hack! Off topic here, but do you ever intend to update RoL since that game was amazing, but the world map was super glitchy. I tried fixing it myself, but I fail at ROM hacking :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Shaymin question. I have to activate all the dying plants in Lost Shadow right? How will I know when I've activated the all? Will it let me know when the last one is activated?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I am loving this hack so far DJG! Thank you for making such a awesome hack! Off topic here, but do you ever intend to update RoL since that game was amazing, but the world map was super glitchy. I tried fixing it myself, but I fail at ROM hacking :P
DJG already stated that there won't be any updates or edits on RoL =)
There's someone who's remaking it but we don't know much about it...

Shaymin question. I have to activate all the dying plants in Lost Shadow right? How will I know when I've activated the all? Will it let me know when the last one is activated?
You need to count them :D
Or you can just "talk" with the weird green thing in the cave (that one with entrance to hazy Shadow Valley), the effect will be the same.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Did it! So if Giratina restores Shaymin's soul by doing that, does that mean getting Giratina leaves Shaymin dead? (With the exception of the normal path)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back