• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My plans for 2012 would have to be to get back in shape and regain the awesomeness I possessed back in 2010 Broken_Arrow.

So Chaval, who's the fellow in your sig?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, how exactly does one change their lies into truths?
Convincing people that the lie is the truth, basically. I could go further into detail or something, but since my usertitle came from lyrics of a song, I can't be bothered, aha.

Xulex, what is your favorite non-technological thing to do (so no computer or videos games of the like).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
So Roswell, what's your favorite video game in general?

Ooh, that's a tough one. I have quite a few favorite series, such as Pokemon, Dept. Heaven (where I got my username from), Touhou, Tales of Symphonia/Phantasia, etc. However, out of all of them I believe I only had one temporary obsession during the time I've been obsessed with FT (yes I keep track of these things OK). That would have to be Final Fantasy IX. Personally, if it weren't for Dissidia I probably wouldn't have considered downloading it onto my PSP. But anyways, I love IX for its characters, its gameplay compared to other FF games (i.e. certain equipped items will give you certain skills and stuff and you can permanently keep them after mastering them even if the item is removed, freaking Trance mode and the special abilities that come with it...), the music (OH THE MUSIC; it's really beautiful and well-done for a PS1 game and honestly I could hear it being played in an anime)... Yeah. Ironically I still haven't beaten it but I'm lazy OK.

---

Chaval, where did your username come from?

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
Years

Ooh, that's a tough one. I have quite a few favorite series, such as Pokemon, Dept. Heaven (where I got my username from), Touhou, Tales of Symphonia/Phantasia, etc. However, out of all of them I believe I only had one temporary obsession during the time I've been obsessed with FT (yes I keep track of these things OK). That would have to be Final Fantasy IX. Personally, if it weren't for Dissidia I probably wouldn't have considered downloading it onto my PSP. But anyways, I love IX for its characters, its gameplay compared to other FF games (i.e. certain equipped items will give you certain skills and stuff and you can permanently keep them after mastering them even if the item is removed, freaking Trance mode and the special abilities that come with it...), the music (OH THE MUSIC; it's really beautiful and well-done for a PS1 game and honestly I could hear it being played in an anime)... Yeah. Ironically I still haven't beaten it but I'm lazy OK.

---

Chaval, where did your username come from?

my mind xD I just thought of the word "guy" in a funny spanish way xD

Roswell, whats your fav pokemon game?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, whats your fav pokemon game?

For console games, Pokemon XD, hands down. For portable? Explorers of Sky. That's right, both my favorite Pokemon games are spin-offs. Pokemon XD is on there because of its gameplay (so improved from Colo), its characters (though I will admit Colo has better characters), its plot (again, Colo had a better plot), its music:

[hd]WuhqoZvyntA[/hd]

...and so much more. Explorers of Sky I liked because of the plot (never mind that it was the same as the first two games o3o) and the additions made to it, including the extra chapters and the new music and the music box thing. Tbh it's so tempting to start from the beginning but my team's so high-leveled and I'm so proud of them ;;

---

Hikari10, what was your first favorite Pokemon EVER?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Gotta say swordplay and tennis Peachy-San.

So Chaval, when did you realize you were so skilled in the arts of trolling?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
(Because the question asked by the person below my last post was directed at someone else...)

elarmasecreta, do you prefer Garfield's older design or his more recent one?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Chavel:no,i just went to Italy and saudi Arabia but my father did travelled around the world and showed me pics so i would like to do the same like him and visit lots of places ^^

roswell,what anime is your avy and sig?

Years
Because Oshawott is the cutest and I loved him when I first saw him.

donavannj, do you put a lot of effort in your signatures?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken Arrow, do you have an obsession with anime?

Used to but now not anymore,because hard to find something decent lately..japanes anime become really weird..i used to LOVE japan and everything about it..but now sadly not anymore because of what i see in their anime now >_<

Hikari,what do you like to study if you were a college student?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back