• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
87. Who would have thought that trance would become so saddening now.

Oh well at least I found a pretty interesting rpg on here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Make of it as you will. Being here sort of brings my mood down anyhow
~_~ That emoticon looks so gross with the font I'm using, fff.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

All right, how should I develop this?
RV51m.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry to bring your mood down. I'm sure it was my fault.

By coloring it and making it look pretty like your other artwork? /yeah so helpful tara.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The image is broken on my side, hehe.

My mood being brought down has nothing to do with a single individual. Rather, it has to do with how this community in a whole is. What can I say, I seem to function better in smaller, more close-knit forums than ones like this ^^; But hey, it's only an opinion :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I didn't already know what character you're drawing I would agree with Xulek. However, since I know the character I don't see any problems. Though for some reason the hand on her right strikes me as odd. I can't put my finger as to why though.

Eh. I understand how you feel. It's probably why I tend to confide myself to two sections despite trying to broaden my horizons several times here. But hell, you could have said that earlier instead of sounding apathetic. ;w; Just hmm... let's try to keep in touch? I think I'm all sdhkshks because you don't like one-on-one conversations and so this is really the only place I can truly talk to you. Of course Plurk can easily remedy that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
96. Think my team on White now's gonna be Ferrothorn, Jellicent, Chandelure, Salamence, Elektross, and Mienshao for the time being. Hope that Elektross ends up being useful though despite a Mild nature but it does have Acid Spray for trolling so I should be fine for the most part.

Anyways I should be getting Batman Arkham City soon now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back