• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Update 4

Spoiler:

NOTE : My Gible run through is still going.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Im interested to know if anyone has tried this on any game with a magikarp? Im not sure if it would be possible with hacking moves or evs onto it?
It's not possible, because RBY has Agatha, GSC has Morty, RSE has Phoebe, and DPPt has Fantina.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Ugh, I just beat Lt. Surge and saved. But my cat had walked on the cord and unplugged my computer :(. I had been in the middle of saving, so when i turned the computer back on the game was erased completly. I do not want to restart Johto because it was hard and Beedrill sucked. So... can I just go down as a Pokemon Red solo runner with Beedrill? :)

Perriechu

Years
Last Update

Spoiler:

So proud ;-; my first challenge.

Tomorrow I shall start on Crystal with a Bulbasaur.

Perriechu

Years
Oh and congratulations dragonomega for completing your first challenge :)

Thank you... ;)

Now to do more on Gible.

Update 2

Spoiler:

Told you.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Uhh... Since I'm not doing Beedrill, I'll do an Ultimate Solo run with ................. Omastar! Will start soon

Perriechu

Years
Update 3

Spoiler:

Not very detailed Im tired ~~

Perriechu

Years
I've decided to drop the Gible and Bagon run through

Im gonna do an Ultimate solo run

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leaf green, Diamond, Platinum, Pearl, Soul Silver and Heartgold

All those game with bulbasaur, starting in order.

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
I've decided to drop the Gible and Bagon run through

Im gonna do an Ultimate solo run

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leaf green, Diamond, Platinum, Pearl, Soul Silver and Heartgold

All those game with bulbasaur, starting in order.

Wait, slow down, you do know you only need to do one game from each region? :o

If you want to do them all then sorry for me saying anything but doing all those games sounds a bit much :P

Perriechu

Years
I need to kill time.

I'll may have RBY/GSC/RSE/

Completed by Saturday then hopefully my BW comes <3 I gave up learning Japanese -_-
So I'll just use guides! ^.~

5 Days~

Im have way through red already :O

Just beat Koga.

I was already at Misty when I said I would do this (:<

I play fast.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Ok, I realized my action replay broke so i cant do any of these. Sorry :(

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Solo Run Part 2: Muchu the Jynx

A quick recap is i travel to met Bill after beating my rival and the various trainers in route. I also do a little training but that went overboard and before I knew it my little Smoochum evolved into a Jynx before facing the gym. I cant say how simple it was, aside from the Misty's Starmie, but i easily earn the CascadeBadge, access to cut, and TM Water Pulse.

Outside, I heal at the Pokemon Center and make and then defeat a Team Rocket Grunt and obtain TM Dig. Now I exit the city and enter Route 5 where i take the Undeground Path to Route 6 and defeat all trainers in the area before finally arriving in Vermillion City.

In the city, I heal at the pokemon center and then explore the town which i manage to obtain the Vs Seeker, Bike Voucher, and Old Rod and I did a little shopping before i headed back to Cerulean City to pick up my bike and back to Vermillion to board the SS. Anne. Onboard, i manage to defeat all trainers and while doing so i run into Gary again but this time he was clearly no match. So continuing on i finally run into the cut master and obtain HM Cut. I rush to the Pokemon Center to heal and grab Charmander and teach him cut giving me entrance to the third gym.

Inside, the trainers were easy but the puzzle took me a while actually n n' but i did manage to solve it and get to Lt. Surge. Anyway, Voltorb went down with one Confusion...and so did Pikachu, but Raichu fell to yellow before being Super Potioned back to full health only to get with a Critical Hit Confusion so yeah...pretty easy. I got my third badge, the Thunderbadge, access to Fly, and TM Shock Wave. Now I save here and will pick off at the next town.

END

This run is easier than expected :<.

Solo Partner

124.png

Muchu the Jynx
Lv 37
-Pound
-Confusion
-Sing
-Powder Snow

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
Update #4:

Spoiler:

Next, moving onto the rocket hideout..

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Yeah all those games bore me *Yawn*

Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum and HG

Those are cut down from all the other' one's

dalkice

Maverick Hunter X
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
I would like to do a Dragonair run. I'll be starting with Dratini but not evolving it past Dragonair. I'll be doing this on FireRed (Emulated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back