• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Normally its one of the pokemon im training at that point. If im done then its an eeveelution, properly Espeon. Or Gadervior.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
I have zero preference as to who follows me. It's whoever happens to be in the first position when I'm walking around, I guess. :/ Basically whoever I'm training at that moment.

The only time when I might move my Pokémon around is when I'm getting my picture taken by Cameron the Photographer lol :x

This is exactly what I do with my pokemon. I usually rotate every couple levels so my team stays somewhat even, all six generally get some time in the follower slot :3

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • Age 32
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Most of the time, I prefer my chikorita to follow me. Haven't evolve it, and never will.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
If I'm not training something I have my Feraligatr follow me. I have fond memories of him walking around with me.:)

Dalek Food

Mr. Funny Name
Years
I like having Blaziken follow me, but the overworld sprite for him just doesn't seem to do him justice. Snuggles the Charizard is a favourite though, as well as Garchomp and Magnezone.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
Currently, my shiny Gallade. We're out traveling to fill up more of my Pokédex; his False Swipe and Thunder Wave moves are useful on this adventure :)

Jonrawwr

Bassist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
I just have Pidgeot all the time since he was a little Pidgey bless ><

Back