• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I think Rarity might be my new favourite pony... <3
And that song. Heaven. If only it was longer... D:
brb, changing theme. Just joking, but I am tempted. XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I enjoyed this episode somewhat, but my expectations were tempered by the fact I did not like last weeks' episode.

Yes, even though it was a Rainbow Dash episode, I hated how the citizens of Ponyville just tossed her aside when the Mare Do Well came.

Duosion

Duo
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves.
- About Me: Been watching MLP:FiM since this summer. I'm also a brony. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Did not like last week's episode at all. Rainbow Dash has always been my least favourite character and to give her a whole episode to exploit her arrogance felt like 22 minutes of nails on a chalkboard. I know other people really like her personality, and nothing I say is going to change that, but she adds nothing to the show for me... so, unless she had a personality transplant, I was always not going to like that episode.

The most recent one, on the other hand, was all kinds of wonderful! My favourite episode has also been Rarity-centric ('Suited for Success'), and she tends to thrive on her own in episodes (in contrast to my favourite character - Pinkie Pie - who needs to mess with other ponies). Throw in garden parties and hoity-toity rich snobs and Pinkie Pie's Portable Party Cannon and you've got a tailor-made great episode for me, personally!

Duosion

Duo
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
Did not like last week's episode at all. Rainbow Dash has always been my least favourite character and to give her a whole episode to exploit her arrogance felt like 22 minutes of nails on a chalkboard. I know other people really like her personality, and nothing I say is going to change that, but she adds nothing to the show for me... so, unless she had a personality transplant, I was always not going to like that episode.

The most recent one, on the other hand, was all kinds of wonderful! My favourite episode has also been Rarity-centric ('Suited for Success'), and she tends to thrive on her own in episodes (in contrast to my favourite character - Pinkie Pie - who needs to mess with other ponies). Throw in garden parties and hoity-toity rich snobs and Pinkie Pie's Portable Party Cannon and you've got a tailor-made great episode for me, personally!
This. I agree with you on the RD part. Twilight Sparkle is 20% cooler than RD. XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I loved this week's episode. I managed to completely avoid any spoilers about it, so I had no idea it was a Rarity episode. Finding out that the episode focused on her brightened my day, because I love Rarity episodes (although I don't list her as one of my favorite ponies). Her episodes are more solid to me, and a lot of fun to watch. Probably because they focus a lot on her without really needing the rest of the Mane 6.

But then I saw the reappearance of Orion in the episode, and I was a very happy person. It was great to see him again, with his horn that he can remove when he wants. (That was crazy, but I guess they used Orion's body model for Fancy Pants. That's my reasoning for Orion being a unicorn in some scenes.)

This episode was great.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Ponies can we have an extra topic that doesn't relate to new episodes? I want to talk in here but I'm too behiiiiiiiind. xD
Lies! Rainbow Dash was the one who invented the "20% cooler" meme. Thus, she'll always be 20% cooler than anypony!
I agree with this so much that I even said the same thing like half an hour before you posted this. o.o

EDIT: Okay topic idea.

What is your favourite quote from this series and who said it? Why do you like this quote? Do you use it obsessively in real life at all?

I have a feeling I'll be using a lot of Rainbow Dash quotes. xD I think she always says the funniest and coolest things and she even has her own meme! I love in episode 3 when she kicks a hole in the clouds for Twilight and says "enjoying the sunny weather?" xD I'll probably say this in a sarcastic sense a lot now since it's snowing like crazy around here.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
What is your favourite quote from this series and who said it? Why do you like this quote? Do you use it obsessively in real life at all?

Of all the worst possible things that could happen this is

THE

WORST

POSSIBLE

THING.

Use it all the time XD

Last edited:

Duosion

Duo
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011

HI GIRLS. Insane Twilght Sparkle.
Because it's creepy, duh. XD
Yes.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Oh, that's a tough one as I just started the series recently. I suppose my favourite quote is from a clip of an episode I have yet to watch on YouTube. It involved Rarity apparently kidnapped by some giant rats(?) and showing them how to whine. It was hilarious!

"I would appreciate it if you'd stop calling me 'Pony.' I am a lady, and I wish to be addressed as such. So you may call me Miss, or Rarity, or Miss Rarity." Love it. I don't think I would use it obsessively, but I may end up saying it at one point. xD

If I ever find myself kidnapped by giant rats, this is exactly what I would do, haha.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Oh, that's a tough one as I just started the series recently. I suppose my favourite quote is from a clip of an episode I have yet to watch on YouTube. It involved Rarity apparently kidnapped by some giant rats(?) and showing them how to whine. It was hilarious!

They were not rats, they were creatures called "Diamond Dogs" and they kidnapped Rarity to exploit her ability to find hidden gems so they could harvest them (and have Rarity carry the wagon full of them).

Years
I didn't find last week's episode very good... not because of Dash's arrogance but because it was just a bit boring to watch. Was odd to have two Dash episodes in a row, to say the least. She's obviously still awesome, though!

This week's however was probably my favorite episode to date. Rarity's new song was absolutely awesome and takes the cake as my favorite MLP song. Not sure why but I found Twilight annoying in this episode; I prefer her when she's not as outgoing as she was here x:

Back