• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TX Anime Con's ?

NightmarePhantomhp7

Phantom Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • TX
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Next ones I'm going to:

Anime Masturi 2013 March 29-31 Houston, TX
Oni-Con 2013 Oct. Oct.25th-27th Galveston, TX
A-kon 2013 Maybe Dallas, TX

What Con's are you Guys and Girls going to this Year and are you going to any of the ones I'm Going to?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I'll be moving this to Japanese Entertainment where it belongs!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Never heard of the ones you're going to unfortunately, but I'll be heading to MCM Expo in London again this year! It's in May and I've already started planning a cosplay get-up for one of the days, it's so exciting hehe. Me and a group of friends are planning to book tickets ASAP and get a hotel room for the weekend and I can't wait. This is my first time staying the whole weekend so if it's as good as previous expos then it'll be a wonderful few days indeed <3 My favourite part of expos is getting to see all the costumes people come up with, some of them are stunning and some are just hilarious haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll try going to this year's Otakhuton. Since I didn't get to go to the one in 2012. It's the biggest anime convention of the year in Montreal. It usually takes place around mid or end of August.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've never been to any cons :( I was supposed to go to Otakon one year with friends but it fell through. I really want to go to a convention because it seems like a lot of fun, so hopefully one day. Cosplaying seems really fun so I would probably do that as well when I go :D

Back