• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the Fanfiction Announcement Thread! Here, writers can post announcements letting readers new and old that there's something to read! Got a new fanfic up and you want people to read it? Have a new chapter for your fanfic? Post here!

Notes:
Please don't just post here asking for reviews. You may only post in this thread if you have a new story/chapter on the forums.

One post per chapter/story.
39.png

*More will be added as needed*

purple_drake

~Elite obsessed~
Years
Hunh, may as well be the first to use it. :3

I just posted a fic I wrote for a contest on SPPf, 'Another Ordinary Day'. Link's in my sig. Have at it.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I forgot to mention that in honor of the Tag Battle Arc, I will be releasing 3 chapters this week. Currently there has already been 2 released, meaning I have one more to release.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Chapter 7 of Pokemon, Revisited is out, and 8 should be coming out shortly, if anyone cares.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
A new chapter is up in Poke Special Manga: DP, titled VS. Lucario I!

Also, I have a new banner, made by Neko-Chan!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
After months of attempting to put off writing the chapter for reasons that involve plot bunnies hopping in opposite directions, I finally have managed to cough up:

A Midsummer Knight's Dream
Act Nine: Anti-Hero

Viola trudges home after a long day to find an unusually civil Sebastian. Is there something behind that sweet facade, or is Sebastian really just begging for forgiveness?

And even then, Sebastian is the least of Viola's worries as Toby is mysteriously led to Allegro Dolls.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
I just posted my entry for the Tragedy one shot contest on Serebii here. Its called "Victory or Death".

Blademaster_Jale

100% Jesus Freak.
Years
eh, might as well...

ive posted my fanfiction, The Heart of the Enemy, on these boards now. well, a week or so ago actually, but either way...

i have poured a lot of time into writing it, and though its not done im posting it chapter-by-chapter here on wednesdays and saturdays. anyone who would like to read it would be greatly appreciated.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I'm posting to force myself to finish writing and not keep getting distracted, lol. I will have a chapter out by Tuesday at 12:00 AM. Hurray.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
To put it shortly, I'm new and I have a fanfic. It's called "Kanto: The Disputed Frontier," and there are two chapters up as of right now. I'm making an effort to depart from the usual kid-gets-Pokemon-kid-makes-Pokemon-fight-kid-becomes-Pokemon-master plot style, and to add in some elements of science fiction. Check it out!

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
Alright, it really isn't today new but I have a story that I posted a few days ago. Searching for Something Unown is my newest and I posted the second chapter yesterday. I think it can be a great fic, I just need some feedback.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Not posting anything yet but I have finished Chapter One of Divine Intervention, making it officially my next fanfic. I'll post when I have two or three chapters finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back