• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
Years
Prob. my Ak2i was pushed or something. I am now going to gym 5 after getting exp. share as I need to train Luxio and Phanpy

Team: Feraligatr Lv.40
Phanpy Lv.9
Luxio Lv.17
Scyther (Not Using)
Ratata(HM Slave)

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Scyther with Technician and Wing Attack's new form will murder Chuck, 2 30 base power hits, each with STAB, and Tech boost...

Also Scyther got some new moves via Level Up, like Leaf Blade, Cross Chop, (once evlved) Crabhammer.

And if you plan to evolve it, metal coats can be found on wild Onix's, attach to scyther, and level it up during the day.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Dark cave-Rarish and Union Cave-medium rarish.

Sentret learns theif at Lv. 7, so that makes it easier than catching each onix you find.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
quite so, I have OW's done for Sandile, Alomomola, roggenrolla, Braivairy, Chandelure, and Cubchoo.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I've kinda hit a snag very early on in the game:
I recieved my Pokemon from Prof. Elm, head outside, and my character's, Lyra's, her Marill's and all the outside townsfolk became glitchy...well mine and Lyra's at least. All others remain in place and are greyscale. I walked to my house and tried to go inside, but then the game froze...anything I'm doing wrong?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
hrm, that's a first, try saving before you exit, it might just be a one-time bug, are you playing on an emulator or card?

I'm on an acecard 2i, and have only encountered the freeze at double battles that were originally singles. Or the apricorn man scam.

On a side note, there are now plans for wild pokemon with moves they normally won't learn at their levels, like a pidgey with Aerial Ace at level 4-6, well technically they don't know the move, but they have a 5% chance of carrying a TM with a move they can learn, like TM 40 on Pidgey, TM 26 on digletts (wich are rare in Union Cave).

I'mma upload a new beta tonight, sav states are interchangable, just delete the old .nds for the new one.

AdamReina467

The Dimention Bender
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2016
I've played for about 1 hour and got to the 2nd gym (I speedrun through games like that). It's really enticing, probably more than the actual game. My team is:
Quilava level 23
Ludicolo level 23
Swablu level 23
and I think I'll pick up a scyther at the bug catching contest.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I'm playing on an emulator - NOGBA 2.6 (DIDN'T WORK) and Desmume 0.9.6./newest editon. All these great comments about this game and the work you put into it are much deerved. Who knows, you could move on to the Progressing Hacks with your skill...just saying...

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
except my scripting skills suck, there's still plenty of bugs I ha to iron out, I know of another, Talk to the man for your Miracle Seed.

so I have to correct 6 different bugs.

but those shouldn't be too difficult.

Once I get X running perfectly, I will begin working on DX, or I will employ someone to help with scripting.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
err herm, points to title, and numorus mentions of .narc, .nds's and acekards...

No, it's a DS game hack, and will only work on DS emulators.

Anywho...

Adam said:
I've played for about 1 hour and got to the 2nd gym (I speedrun through games like that). It's really enticing, probably more than the actual game. My team is:
Quilava level 23
Ludicolo level 23
Swablu level 23
and I think I'll pick up a scyther at the bug catching contest.

You can pick up Scyths in Ilex Forest too, if you are patient.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
except my scripting skills suck, there's still plenty of bugs I ha to iron out, I know of another, Talk to the man for your Miracle Seed.

so I have to correct 6 different bugs.

but those shouldn't be too difficult.

Once I get X running perfectly, I will begin working on DX, or I will employ someone to help with scripting.

I can help you with scripting ;)
I understand alot of PPRE commands, which I tried to input in my own hack (but I need to wait until Link's tool is released because of X and Y coordinates of OW's (I'm making a new region)) I would be happy to help you :D

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
kewl, when I get back home I'll PM you with the details of what's happening and where what's happening.

I already have some OW's set where they need to be. The main issue is movement commands, they never work for me, so hopefully if we unionize, we can accomplish great things, and turn HGX into HGDX.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
quick question, what are all of the type changes that you added to the pokemon and would you like some help with editing trainers?

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Not all type changes are applied yet, they are in the next beta, but my PC is being stupid, such as my keybord skipping.

Trainers are all done, wild data is all done, and the only issues are the 6 buggy people.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Well...I do have a Crys Sprite in HGSS style...and I'm sure I have her OW somewhere too...however, Trainer sprite Hacking is not on my top priority, if it was, the Male Swimmer's would be getting sprites of their BW versions.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
I disagree with changing some Pokemon to B/W; this isn't supposed to be a major hack, after all.
Particularly removing Cresselia... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back