• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
I was gonna say... jynx tanked EVERYTHING xD. yea.. i didnt have a type advantage either... i went back to dewfords tunnel and caught a lvl 10 geodude and daycare spammed it lol.

Cant wait for the Next Release :D

blue

gucci
Years
I was gonna say... jynx tanked EVERYTHING xD. yea.. i didnt have a type advantage either... i went back to dewfords tunnel and caught a lvl 10 geodude and daycare spammed it lol.

Cant wait for the Next Release :D

Well I've fixed that now, some of the Pokémons (mainly flying) total stats have increased, but not dramatically to the likes of 1000! I think I've done a pretty good job with Flannery cos it took me about 20-30 attempts before I beat her, she took me down to 0 Pokédollars :/

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Oh gee. xD

well i just thought i'd post and say hi and check the thread xD
my Challoween challenge is going good xD
5 badges in 2 days on emerald =]

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Another project similar to FR: Hard version? Pretty cool! Although I would've preferred you to complete the other one first, if you can pull them both off, then why not?

By the looks of the changes and for the sake of longevity I think i'm going to play this when it gets a bit further. Good luck with both your projects, pal!

Years
It seems like youve put a lot of thought into this instead of just throwing overlevelled pokemon in gym leaders party. Will definitely have a crack at this when its complete. Good luck and good work man.

bobvs

Music Composer/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
First I thought it would be easier ... I broke my face

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
So this only goes up to Mauville so far? Dang.... It looks rle promising though. can't say i wont try it out when its complete. will there be a list of wild pkmn locations & rarities? also how will porygon and seadra evolve?

blue

gucci
Years
Update: Huge glitch regarding all the trainer battles so had to scrap that ROM and restarted the whole project. Making a few detailed documentations relevant to the game such as Trainer Details, Pokémon Locations etc. once I have completed those I will begin work on the trainers and other tweaks to the game. It shouldn't really take long until I've caught up!

blue

gucci
Years
I'm currently compiling a list of all the details about changes in the game from Gym Leaders to Pokémon etc. once I have completed those I will begin to edit everything which shouldn't take as long considering I have it all mapped out.

blue

gucci
Years
I have completed the Trainer Data document which took several hours and I have completed the Elite Four & Gym Leaders document which didn't take as long as the previous. I am currently working on the Pokémon Locations document and I have listed around 130 so far, once this time consuming part is done it will be out the way and the only things I will need to do is edit the game which should be a breeze if I have it all mapped out.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I have always liked the idea of harder games with a couple of tweeks to the game. Plus I have always liked Pokemon Emerald. This might be an ultimate nuzlocke or something. :DD

blue

gucci
Years
I spent another few hours yesterday putting together ALL the vital documents which I will compile into one Rar file with the download which will contain the main details and changes to the game ~ Only editing trainers then I'm finished. Shouldn't be long till a release now and thank you! ^

I have finally completed everything (so I think) which now means the final beta is released. Download the Rar file and you will find the Lunar ips Patch along with some informative documentations which I recommend you take a look at ~ Have fun & post feedback!

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Looks good, man. For real. I really like what I see. I might give this a try...

But...Seriously, tho. LOL Why does Taillow & Swablu evolve so late, man? 36 and 39...is kinda...weird for Pokemon that evolves once.

Did you increase their stats or something? That's one of the things I hate da most with Black & White. Other than that the other evolutions looks good.

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks for reminding me, that's something I haven't updated, Swablu and Altarias evolution remains the same but the Stat total has increased slightly whereas Taillow evolves into Swellow at Level 30 because of a high stat increase, this is purely because I think Swellow deserves a higher stat than it actually has plus I have increased the rarity of them in the game i.e Taillow appearing later in the game same goes for Swablu and thank you"

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I was waiting for somebody to notice this, Swellows total stat has gone very high hence why I increased the evolution level and Taillow is only avaliable in one place same goes for Altaria whos stats have increased but not as much as Swellows but that's only 3 levels higher than the original evolution so it's not so staggering. Once you see the stat changes you'll understand and thanks!

Ohhh, that was a fast reply. ^^ Anyways, yeah, man, so I went ahead and downloaded yer game...And DAMN were there was alotta docs...problem is...and yeah, this is totally slow on what I'm 'bout to say, but I didn't know how to read'em. I noticed alotta xml files...Do I suppose to convert'em into doc file and read'em from there?

And about Taillow and Swablu...Yeah, just ignore the one about Swablu, I completely forgot that it evolves on Level 35 on the real game. But yeah, if you say you increased Taillow's base stat significantly, I guess it'll be able to defend itself while still in is pre-form.

blue

gucci
Years
Well I've just reuploaded another RAR file because I made some slight tweaks to a couple of the Documents but yeah just convert them into .DOC files (Microsoft Word) as that's what I created them on (took a while!) Taillow hasn't had as much of an increase as Swellow, you'll see once you open the documents.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Well I've just reuploaded another RAR file because I made some slight tweaks to a couple of the Documents but yeah just convert them into .DOC files (Microsoft Word) as that's what I created them on (took a while!) Taillow hasn't had as much of an increase as Swellow, you'll see once you open the documents.

LOL Looks like I got some re-downloading to do.

Yeah, I was asking about Taillow so much, because I was planning on training one...But I'm sure you guess that much on yer own.

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
My rom keeps freezing at random points while playing this, no matter what ips patcher i'm using, either lunar ips or ips win. Any advice, anyone?

Back