• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"Oh, you think Darkness is your ally? You merely adapted the Dark. I was born in it. Moulded by it. I didn't see the Light until I was a man, by then it was BLINDING! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!"

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-batman.png

THE FIGHT IS ON, LIVEWIRE!

BRING IT ON BANE

----------------

Corgi's are cute. I could personally think of better breeds to own but to each their own.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't like Corgis. I think I may have seen one or two of them in real life but they're definitely damned cute. I also love labradors and boxer dogs too. Shiba Inus are adorable too.

Definitely getting a dog at some point during my lifetime. They're awesome.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Shiba... whats? I've never heard of these. o.o

Corgis will rule the world. I have a corgi and she is like my best friend. c:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I HAD A GERMAN SHEPHERD AS A KID. GREATEST DOG OMG. I miss him. However I reference that dog every day in a certain way ;)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Next thing you'll have some Brit saying they've never heard of English muffins.

I've never heard of English muffins. But I'm gonna assume that we just call them "muffins" since the "English" would be kinda redundant lol - in which case yes, I know those!

Years
Up until about two years ago, 'regular' muffins were the only muffins I knew about, I didn't even know about English muffins.

As delicious as they are, they'll never be the real muffins even though I'm English.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
What the hell are those things? I thought they were American muffins. ):

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Regular muffins are pretty awesome. I should make some soon. English muffins... meh. If you don't have good stuff to throw in the middle it's kinda poopy to me.

HEY RAZOR LEAF I GOT MY 2 DOLLAR PROGROCK CDS IN TODAY. Time to listen to some Mars Volta god bless

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Back in the days when I was forced to eat breakfast, I cycled through several foods. English muffins came up at about age 9 or 10... I don't think I cared for them all that much, but they were still better than oatmeal.

As for real muffins, my allergies say no, so I've never had one.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
those gigantic blueberry muffins from Panera are works from Jesus's own hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back